Page 2 | Long cycle girls ttc #3

(292 Posts)
Justanothercyster Mon 16-Aug-21 11:58:23

Hi girls, getting a bit paranoid that the old thread will fill up and we'll lose each other so here's the next for when it's done smile

OPโ€™s posts: |
Justanothercyster Thu 19-Aug-21 16:48:08

@xoJellyBean sorry about af sad sending lots of hugs, eat ALL the chocolate ๐Ÿ’•

@Skl2021 still not out yet, too early! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

@Suki2020 how annoying about the call, as if you haven't waited long enough! Hope the retail therapy helped though.

@katewitch sorry you're going through that sad perhaps a check in with the docs?

@LeeTTCRainbow I seem to remember lower back pain, but the main sign for me looking back was that I woke up in the middle of the night around 10dpo with the most horrendous cramps, had me in tears. I think it was implantation now, was SO painful though.
Fingers crossed for you ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Skl2021 Thu 19-Aug-21 16:50:18

@Justanothercyster yes only a few more days to go ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž what dpo did u test positive? X

Justanothercyster Thu 19-Aug-21 17:52:16

@Skl2021 I didn't plan to test but had a sudden urge on the day af was due, got a very strong line at 14dpo. I never really tested before that tbh!

Skl2021 Thu 19-Aug-21 17:56:13

@Justanothercyster I wish I had that sort of willpower ๐Ÿคฆ I really should wait! Would save me so much money aswell ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคฃ x

xoJellyBean Thu 19-Aug-21 20:31:49

@Skl2021 i just wonder will we ever get out wee bub! Gets harder each month ๐Ÿ™ˆ are you testing tomorrow? I'm hoping for another short cycle. Maybe it's the supplements xx

@katewitch are you using your OPKs? Are you doing okay as well x

@Justanothercyster we are isolating so I am waiting patiently for my Asda delivery tomorrow with choc and crisps galore ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ x

sparklyhippo Thu 19-Aug-21 20:53:20

@Skl2021 I feel the same ๐Ÿคฃ
Tested the other day at 8/9 DPO, I knew it would be negative but couldn't help myself.

@xoJellyBean sorry to hear about AF. Although with a short cycle this time at least you can try again sooner.

Today at 9/10DPO I've been getting some shooting pains in my lower left abdomen and I cannot stop peeing. Not a UTI as I've had many of those and it's nothing like the symptoms as I get. I'm hoping it's a good sign but I think I'm just going to be disappointed!

Advertisement

xoJellyBean Thu 19-Aug-21 20:59:26

@sparklyhippo ahh fingered crossed for you ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโœจ when will you test?

xoJellyBean Thu 19-Aug-21 21:00:27

Also ladies. I'm having a bit of a panic ๐Ÿ˜ญ would you say this is concerning? I'm so scared I won't be able to get pregnant ๐Ÿฅฒ

Skl2021 Thu 19-Aug-21 21:07:18

@xoJellyBean it will happen keep positive ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ yes I will be testing in the morning again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ™„ can't help myself! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž For another short cycle! Ovulation will be here before u know it ๐Ÿ™Œ x
@sparklyhippo I'm 8 dpo today so il definitely be testing tomorrow ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘€ getting impatient now! Also having period type pains ๐Ÿ˜ฉ When are you testing again? X

sparklyhippo Thu 19-Aug-21 21:25:23

@Skl2021aiming for another 3 days if I can last that long ๐Ÿคฃ
@xoJellyBean - hard I know, but keep positive, it will happen for you!

Skl2021 Thu 19-Aug-21 21:42:34

@sparklyhippo haha I should be waiting too ๐Ÿคฆ can I have some of your patience ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm addicted ๐Ÿ˜ฌ xx

katewitch Thu 19-Aug-21 22:48:39

@xoJellyBean is it your cycle lengths you're worried about? Mine are like that and I definitely managed to get upduffed once, it will happen for you I'm sure flowers

I had a nearly positive OPK today alongside the faint POAS so who knows what's going on. I didn't take OPKs with me on holiday when I think I ovulated but had usual EWCM, mood issues and then spotting so looked likely. Really hate being in limbo sad

We are away this weekend, if I don't start bleeding and the line is still faint then on Tuesday I think I'll ask if EPU can check me out with bloods or something...!

Justanothercyster Fri 20-Aug-21 09:20:57

@katewitch I hope it was ov but hcg can show up on ov sticks too apparently, it might be leftover?

Skl2021 Fri 20-Aug-21 09:34:37

Hey ladies. So I'm 9 dpo today decided to take an opk and it's nearly positive ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘€ am I thinking into this too much or could I be ovulating again ๐Ÿ™ˆ I don't have any ewcm. I have taken pregnancy tests aswell and I think I can see very faint lines but may also be evaps don't want to get my hopes up ๐Ÿ˜ฉ IV attached a picture anyway. Pink is opk blue is hpt. X

justlonelystars Fri 20-Aug-21 09:46:17

@Skl2021 I used the same pregnancy tests as you and my first test was sooooo faint (at 11 DPO). I canโ€™t see a line in the test you posted as I think the line from the LH test is distracting if that makes sense so might be better if you post it separately? Iโ€™ve posted a pic of my first test so you can see how faint it was

Skl2021 Fri 20-Aug-21 09:54:11

@justlonelystars yes I'm only 9 dpo which I know is very early and these tests arnt that sensitive ๐Ÿ™ˆ I can see lines irl but I might have line eyes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ tried to get another picture but they don't photograph very well ๐Ÿคฆit's just the opk that's throwing me ๐Ÿค” X

justlonelystars Fri 20-Aug-21 10:00:12

@Skl2021 tbh I canโ€™t see a line but as you said they donโ€™t photograph well and itโ€™s still super early (and Iโ€™m also half blind and sleep deprived ๐Ÿ˜‚). Have you tried the contrast thing the femometer app does to see if itโ€™s clearer thereโ€™s a line or not?
Canโ€™t help regarding the OPK, not sure why thatโ€™d be positive if youโ€™ve already ovulated ๐Ÿค”

Skl2021 Fri 20-Aug-21 10:05:08

@justlonelystars yes I tried it but it's too light I knew it was you can hardly see it irl. ๐Ÿคฆ Guess I will have to try and be patient and wait ๐Ÿ™ˆ did your tests get darker every day? Or does it take a while on these tests? Yes IV seen people can get positive opks when pregnant. IL just have to wait ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž xx

justlonelystars Fri 20-Aug-21 10:09:37

Thatโ€™s my test progression for the first week or so. I stopped testing after that as I was freaking myself out about the line darkness and it wasnโ€™t any good for my mental health!

katewitch Fri 20-Aug-21 10:38:32

@Skl2021 that looks potentially promising! Keeping everything crossed its more clear by 11-12dpo ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

I'm thinking today that I have residual hcg but am indeed ovulating... have DTD this week as I've not been in the mood at all due to the stress but will endeavour to do so today and tomorrow confused

katewitch Fri 20-Aug-21 10:38:47

Forgot to attach this!

katewitch Fri 20-Aug-21 10:39:55

This mornings FRER was super concentrated pee but the same as yesterday, they're definitely not getting darker

Justanothercyster Fri 20-Aug-21 10:57:47

@Skl2021 I hope the opk is a sign! I had it once where I tested using an opk and it just turns out my body was trying to ov again- I'd DTD just in case, but hoping it's an early bfp for you ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Skl2021 Fri 20-Aug-21 11:13:47

@justlonelystars that's good line progression especially with these! There not good for strong lines!
@katewitch sorry you going through a hard time! Hard when you don't know what your body is doing! But I would cover yourself just incase you are ovulating I think I'm going to have to do the same as I don't know what's going on ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™ˆ
@Justanothercyster yes IV seen when people are pregnant there opks are like really dark and mine arnt that dark yet. IV just put it in my app and it thinks I'm ovulating again so guess I better DTD just incase ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ™ˆ xx

Skl2021 Fri 20-Aug-21 15:32:46

Am I going totally insane?? ๐Ÿ™ˆ I caved and tried another. My opks also getting darker ๐Ÿ™Š I feel like a crazy woman!! I'm sure I can see something obviously clearer irl my camera is crap ๐Ÿคฆ I need to step away from the tests now x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in