TTC after MC - May 2021 thread 19

(1000 Posts)
bez91 Sat 08-May-21 10:53:05

Here we are again... thread 19. Not sure if any of you ladies are here from thread 1. I think I've been around since about thread 5.

@SLCxxx
@justwant2beamum
@Canadadarling
@Marvellouslymadmum
@SamBass
@bubblybrit
@elsimo
@Loulou237
@Fingerscrossedfor2021HK
@susiebluebell
@Mamat90
@Lollipop25
@TheDaydreamBelievers

Tagged everyone I can find/think of.

A very new tag list from the last one I did in February, a lot of ladies got BFPs 🤰 Hopefully some good news for us in the coming months... 🤞🏼

Any recaps on journey so far welcome...

OP’s posts: |
bez91 Sat 08-May-21 10:53:47

I'll go... 30, TTC #2 for a year. MC in September and MMC in December with surgical intervention. Possible issue with ovulating, one definite anovulatory cycle, under shitty GP at present, stressed to fuck 😆 seeing what the next few months bring.

OP’s posts: |
SamBass Sat 08-May-21 11:05:16

@bez91 Thanks for the new thread ☺️

MMC detected at private scan in March 21, should have been 9 weeks (first pregnancy). Im now 8 weeks since surgery following the MMC and still no AF. So I'm very much in limbo of waiting for a new cycle so we can TTC again.

Marvellouslymadmum Sat 08-May-21 11:31:02

@Canadadarling me too! Just can't believe he didn't have a clue 😂

@bez91 I think mine was happily ignorant lol

I'm ttc #3 or no 1 with my partner just over 3 years 2 mc 2 cp suspected endo with gynaecology referal pending

Marvellouslymadmum Sat 08-May-21 11:31:26

@bez91 thank you for the new thread

Canadadarling Sat 08-May-21 11:40:06

@bez91 thanks for the new thread smile
My recap: I'm 22 and new to ttc. Had a natural mc 3 weeks ago and now am eager to get my 🌈 baby.

susiebluebell Sat 08-May-21 13:10:43

Marking my place!

I'm 30, miscarried first pregnancy last August after a few months of 'not trying, not preventing'. Since then, been actively TTC, but lots of holdups with irregular cycles and possible lack of ovulation.

Currently fed up and optimistic in equal measures.

Advertisement

catinthehat12 Sat 08-May-21 13:12:34

Hi all, managed to join one of these early enough. Had a natural miscarriage 3 weeks ago tomorrow, still no positive OPK, anyone else TTC immediately after MC and impatiently waiting for a positive OPK? CD21 today.

Canadadarling Sat 08-May-21 13:21:50

@catinthehat12 I'm sorry for your loss, I'm in the exact same position! miscarried almost 3 weeks ago am on CD20 and no positive opk! Getting fed up now because I have ewcm for the last 2 days so would have though ovulation is close ... I feel like my body is sending mixed signals. Was really hoping (naively) I could get my BFP this month but not I'm not so optimistic

Loulou237 Sat 08-May-21 13:28:17

@bez91 thanks for the tag and the new thread!

I’m 37 and ttc #2. Started trying in January and caught immediately, then found out there was a sac with no embryo at 9 weeks. Had d&c at 10 weeks...cycle went back to 28 days and was hoping to try again but have since been told it’s a suspected molar pregnancy so have to wait to try for at least another six months! Infuriating angry still following this thread as I’ve been following since the start. Good luck to everyone for this month xxx

MammaJ21 Sat 08-May-21 13:35:57

Hey, please can I join? I've been on the other thread but I don't post as much as lots of you, but I do try to check in!

Background. 16 month old little boy. Had a MC in Jan at 7 weeks. Had one af then caught again but another MC just after 5 weeks. I have used opk the last couple of months but do find them confussing. Last month I had a positive...then I carried on doing them, not sure why but just to see after MC...had a day or two of negative then positives again for a couple of days 🤷‍♀️just using online ones, nothing fancy. Just coming to day 8/9 af is tapering off so will try some opks this week.
Totally relate @catinthehat12 and @canadadarling

Sending lots of positive vibes to everyone this month!

Canadadarling Sat 08-May-21 14:01:49

@MammaJ21 it's so annoying isn't it, trying to figure it out what your bodies doing 😣 I've been using the cheap strips but the issue with mine is I've had no peak or even highs yet, they've all been 0.2-0.4 up and down ...

catinthehat12 Sat 08-May-21 14:32:14

@Canadadarling that’s nice to hear, not for you I am sure, but I am glad someone else is in the same boat, really just a day difference between us too! That was my first pregnancy after one month of TTC and I am 25, so think we have quite a lot in common. How have your OPKs been? That’s if you take the strip ones rather than CB. Last time I was using them, I had a lovely graph with a bunch of lows (0.1-0.3) followed by a peak at 1.84, on CD17, then felt corresponding ovulation cramps later that evening. This time, they are all over the place, had a peak of 0.77 on CD18, but have been so up and down between 0.2-0.6 for the past 10 days it’s hard to tell if anything is going on.

catinthehat12 Sat 08-May-21 14:33:37

@Canadadarling Oop just seen your other post! When do you usually ovulate? A lot of people I have spoken to didn’t get a positive OPK until CD22-25 post miscarriage, so stay hopeful!

Lollipop25 Sat 08-May-21 15:02:11

Thanks for the new thread @bez91 🤗
My recap : I'm almost 38, have DD (10) and DS (8), mc at 12 weeks before DD Really want 1 more baby so talked DH in to ttc again in sept 2020. Had 28/29 day cycles until mc in feb @ 5 weeks ish, cycles gone to 35/33 since then, using CB opk (2 day ones) last cycle (no smiley🤷🏼‍♀️) and so far this month O, my Femometer app says I'm ovulating today but opks are negative so wouldn't say there's a cooked egg ready to go.
I'm quite overweight so I'm thinking of starting a bit of exercise (which I hate) but it might kick start my ovaries😂

Canadadarling Sat 08-May-21 15:18:30

@catinthehat12 it is nice to know someone's on the same journey as me and at basically the same time as well. This is my first month using opks so I'm not sure when i would usually ovulate but both my apps predicted it would have been yesterday. I know that miscarriage may affect it so I'm trying my best to be patient! Is it possible you ovulated on CD18 and just had a smaller peak? Or maybe we'll both be a bit later this cycle as we're in the same situation. Let me know how it goes!

gizmo167 Sat 08-May-21 18:09:57

Thanks for new thread, I want to stay a bit longer if thats ok?

Really worried, this eve after a wee I had some spotting, it was pink, a little blob of it in the bottom of the loo & on wiping, I don't have any cramps & still feeling really sick etc, just worried this is the 3rd one happening! Made it to 6+4 !

Loulou237 Sat 08-May-21 19:09:03

Hi @gizmo167 I know it’s easier said than done but try not to worry it’s far more likely that everything is fine for you. Good luck with it all and hope these next few weeks go quick! Xxx

Marvellouslymadmum Sat 08-May-21 23:03:34

@catinthehat12 sorry for your loss. I starting ttc straight after my second mc and both cp hopefully your cycles will start getting back to normal normally

@gizmo167 a lot of women have a little
Spotting during pregnancy but if you're worried give the epu a call tomorrow 🤞🏻 for you (I had a lot of really bad contraction type cramps and terrible pain in my back with both my mc) xx

Lollipop25 Sat 08-May-21 23:23:59

@gizmo167 try not to worry, slight bleeding can be perfectly normal. With my mc in feb I started with pink discharge and it progressed but I had slight cramps and my symptoms had disappeared. Please try not to worry and give your EPU a call just to reassure yourself.

catinthehat12 Sat 08-May-21 23:52:51

@Canadadarling I am wondering! premom is suggesting so, but I am holding out in case there is another!

@Marvellouslymadmum thank you! I am sorry for your losses too.

SLCxxx Sun 09-May-21 08:38:32

@bez91 thanks for sorting the new thread 🤗

@gizmo167 that can be really normal and feeling sick still is a great sign, try not to worry if you can. 🤞🏻It’s already stopped for you but if your worries then there’s no harm popping to your local EPAU maybe? xx

👋🏻 I’m 36 (almost), have 2DDs, had a MMC naturally in jan @10wks after coming off contraception sept 2019. Started OPKs, BBT, CM spotting since jan, this month introduced preseed and ferti-lily so basically spent the last few days walking around wearing a mini plunger 🤣. I may be very slightly obsessed, lol, but my job is to literally bring babies into the world so it’s not like I can just go to work and take my kind off it ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also.. I’ve now had 3 days of static smileys and extremely positive OPKs 🤷🏼‍♀️ So am confused as f*ck with a fed up DH who just wants to sleep and I keep adding extra ‘fertile days’ on, lol. MEN!!

Hope everyone’s well ☺️

Marvellouslymadmum Sun 09-May-21 10:17:18

@SLCxxx you'd think the men would be happy they're getting all this sex wouldn't you? But no they treat it like a chore 🤦🏼‍♀️

Canadadarling Sun 09-May-21 10:48:54

I finally got my positive opk! I'm pretty sure this is the peak because the test line is darker than the control line but I'm going to keep testing. If I BD today and tomorrow is that enough?? I'm way more excited than I should be 🤣

Marvellouslymadmum Sun 09-May-21 10:52:09

@Canadadarling yes! Definitely bd today tomorrow and maybe even next day if you can 🤞🏻🤞🏻

This thread is not accepting new messages.