Best fertility app?

(4 Posts)
justmewithmylifetoday Tue 04-May-21 16:59:21

Looking for recommendations for period/TTC/fertility apps please.

Tried flo before which I loved until they unexpectedly charged me £45 with no warning. ( managed to get it refunded thankfully) hesitant to use them again.

Thanks! smile

OP’s posts: |
choccrumpet Tue 04-May-21 17:57:12

I have to say I've tried a few and Flo is my favourite! You can use the free version which I have. I've also used the paid for before and didn't think it was that worth it. I use it alongside Premom because I use the easy@home ovulation tests and take a photo of them on Premom. It's interesting to see their different predictions. I've used Clue before but didn't like how they display your cycle, didn't find it intuitive enough so scrapped it.

Loops01 Tue 04-May-21 18:03:40

I use the same two apps as @choccrumpet. I find flo the best but I have not has that issue. Premom is good but I only use it for the opk tests. I have used clue too and didn't really like it. If you go to the Google play or the apple store you may find one that suits you. I have a fitbit and used their tracking and found it good but just lacking a few features what other specific apps have.

Sugaryouth Wed 05-May-21 13:53:43

I used Ovia, started off just to track my first period off the pill but then used it for the month we tried to get an idea of fertile days

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in