Cycle Day 1 Who Wants to Join Me ? :)

(5 Posts)
ohhisammi Sun 02-May-21 20:41:20

Hiiii ๐Ÿ˜Š
Today (2.5.2021) is Cycle Day 1 of my 3rd Month TTC my first baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ

I'm 30 and have no health conditions I know of apart from a slightly higher than "healthy" BMI.

Anyone else CD 1 ?
Could use some Cycle Buddies โ™ฅ๏ธ

OPโ€™s posts: |
ohhisammi Sun 02-May-21 20:47:20

Also please share what supplements you take etc ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm super interested in everyone's methods ๐Ÿ‘€

Maidmummy Tue 04-May-21 05:57:03

Hi, I'll join you if you don't mind.

I'm cd5 on month 2 of TTC. We are trying for #5 ๐Ÿ™ˆ, our youngest is only 4 months but me and DP both feel like we won't be complete without 1 more, only reason for starting TTC now with a 4 month old is we want them to be close in age also I'm 28 and I don't want any more children after I'm 30, my pregnancies are high risk and the older I get the riskier they get so we have decided the last baby needs to be soon. We are doing SMEP this month as it worked to conceive our last baby and I'm taking no supplements, if it doesn't work this month then I'll start taking folic acid and vitamin D as that's what I started taking the month I got pregnant with my LB and I'm convinced they helped with TTC along with SMEP x

ohhisammi Tue 04-May-21 12:56:37

@Maidmummy Hi โ™ฅ๏ธ
I'm now CD 3 ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm using the SMEP too !
Fairly new to everything but have been putting the research in ๐Ÿ˜‚
5 wow ! You must be busy - that's amazing.
I'd love 2 or 3 and they are going to have to be back to back because similar to you I don't want to have children past 35 because of the risk increase.

If you don't mind me asking how long were you ttc with your other children ? X

Maidmummy Wed 05-May-21 06:25:57

My first was 5 years (due to pco which I managed to reverse by losing weight) and the next 2 took 8 months each and my last baby was conceived on month 2 of trying.

I found going from 1 to 2 children the hardest, when my others were born they kind of just "slotted" in, they all follow the same routines and structures which makes life a lot easier in my home lol, there's also a lot of family and friends support which helps a lot, the older they get the easier it becomes as they become more independent and want to start doing things for themselves.

I was told by my gp at 15 that I would never conceive naturally yet here I am with 4 children in 7 years. Guess my gp was doesn't fully understand the force of mother nature lol x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in