Positive or not!? TTC 20 months

(18 Posts)
Gtcttww86 Sat 01-May-21 08:26:13

Hi all. Due on period today, nothing yet and did two tests. One Thursday and one this morning. Photo enhanced but the line was faint but clear. It disappeared within half hour though. Should I be getting my hopes up or not?? FRER tests. Thanks all

OP’s posts: |
Shinysilverlamp Sat 01-May-21 08:34:28

Can you post an unedited picture? There does seem to be a clear line on the bottom pic, but I’m not convinced it’s pink to indicate a positive.

Gtcttww86 Sat 01-May-21 08:37:24

Unedited

Gtcttww86 Sat 01-May-21 08:40:50

Posted above 😊

Shinysilverlamp Sat 01-May-21 08:42:18

Fingers crossed this is your positive! Unfortunately I wouldn’t get too excited about that line just yet, I’d wait a couple days and retest and hopefully you’ll have a clear bfp by then! 🤞🏻

Gtcttww86 Sat 01-May-21 08:44:16

Shinysilverlamp

Fingers crossed this is your positive! Unfortunately I wouldn’t get too excited about that line just yet, I’d wait a couple days and retest and hopefully you’ll have a clear bfp by then! 🤞🏻

Thankyou. I'm trying not to get excited. Thankyou will do that

firsttimemummy321 Sat 01-May-21 08:46:38

🤞🏻 the unedited photo does look pink but unfortunately I had lines that disappeared and were indents sad
🤞🏻 for you!!

rxox Sat 01-May-21 09:14:52

It does look like the start of something! FRER is so bad for indents so I’d wait two days and take another. Good luck to you ❤️

Gtcttww86 Sat 01-May-21 09:39:36

rxox

It does look like the start of something! FRER is so bad for indents so I’d wait two days and take another. Good luck to you ❤️

I really hope not 😢😢😢😢 thankyou xx

rxox Sun 02-May-21 12:54:15

Have you tested again OP? Hopefully you will get a clear BFP soon xx

Hopefulhedgehog Sun 02-May-21 13:01:02

Looks like a line to me. Fingers crossed x

Gtcttww86 Mon 03-May-21 15:47:09

rxox

Have you tested again OP? Hopefully you will get a clear BFP soon xx

I have and it's a negative but not on a first response as I only had two. I think AF is going to make a show though 😭😭😭 xx

Gtcttww86 Mon 03-May-21 15:48:16

Hopefulhedgehog

Looks like a line to me. Fingers crossed x

That's what I thought but done two tests since on different ones as didn't have any more FRER. I think AF is her way though 😭😭😭 xx

Habbyhadno Mon 03-May-21 15:54:49

That looks like a very faint line to me. I've had lines like this that have been chemical pregnancies (and also the beginnings of my three children too), I'd try again tomorrow first thing and see if it looks darker.

Gtcttww86 Mon 03-May-21 16:33:05

Habbyhadno

That looks like a very faint line to me. I've had lines like this that have been chemical pregnancies (and also the beginnings of my three children too), I'd try again tomorrow first thing and see if it looks darker.

Thankyou. I think my period is on its way now as got some Brown discharge. Usually my periods start that way. I'm two days late and 12DPO.

Gtcttww86 Tue 04-May-21 11:21:10

Habbyhadno

Tested this morning and sadly nothing 😭😭

Habbyhadno Tue 04-May-21 11:31:34

Aww that's rubbish. You can drive yourself nuts with line spotting.

Gtcttww86 Tue 04-May-21 18:20:49

Habbyhadno

Aww that's rubbish. You can drive yourself nuts with line spotting.

You aren't wrong there 😔

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in