Talk

Advanced search

Faint line on opk all the time

(7 Posts)
firsttimemummy321 Tue 23-Feb-21 19:46:08

So I know it's not positive and you can have low levels for most of if not all of you cycle.

Before my 1st (and only so far) baby I would have blank white negatives and then a faint line getting darker over a couple of days, positive, then over 2 days go back to being negative.

The last few months I've had a constant faint line (not pregnancy test faint/squinter) very obvious but definitely negative. I've also had a series of faint positives that are being investigated - blood test tomorrow.

Not sure if having multiple back to back (3 weeks apart) early losses or retained products of conception (this is what my dr suspects).

Could this new constant Lh be linked to either? I'm very confused, will defiantly mention it to my dr when we have the follow up but wondered if anyone had any experience?

If it had always been like it I wouldn't be bothered it's just it's a recent thing alongside my faint pregnancy tests so was curious 🙈

OP’s posts: |
firsttimemummy321 Tue 23-Feb-21 20:12:10

(Sorry got the essay) 🙈

firsttimemummy321 Tue 23-Feb-21 20:12:23

*for 🤦‍♀️

Tealchoc Tue 23-Feb-21 20:41:04

Hi, I’m pretty sure opks can pick up hcg too so if you are also getting faint bfps it could be related to this. x

Sophielou8 Tue 23-Feb-21 20:47:20

This is how I found out I was pregnant.. 5 days of positive opk’s.. I’m now nearly 36 weeks gone

firsttimemummy321 Tue 23-Feb-21 20:50:40

@Tealchoc thankyou, I didn't know that, that could explain it

firsttimemummy321 Tue 23-Feb-21 20:51:44

@Sophielou8 congratulations! They're not positive but always only had anything for a few days but atm it is a constant second line, not faint but not positive

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in