Talk

Advanced search

Implantation pain?

(8 Posts)
purplepoppet92 Tue 23-Feb-21 08:43:55

Hi all

I had a very strange sensation in my right side public area last night. It was like a sharp stabbing/shooting pain that lasted a few seconds but intense enough to make me jump out of my position. I am 6dpo and am wondering whether it could be implantation pain?
Has anyone any experiences with this?

Thanks x

OP’s posts: |
purplepoppet92 Tue 23-Feb-21 12:16:35

Bump

ClaireEclair Tue 23-Feb-21 14:21:02

When I was pregnant I had the same sensation. I got up to walk to the kitchen and the pain was enough for me to stop and slightly double over but it went away quickly. I assumed it was my period starting but when it didn't arrive I did a test and was pregnant! Sadly I had a miscarriage. Still looking out for that pain every month smile I hope it's a BFP for you! x

purplepoppet92 Tue 23-Feb-21 14:40:56

@ClaireEclair thanks for the reply! Sorry to hear about your MC, hoping you get some good news soon!
Hoping so much that this is a positive sign for me!!

ClaireEclair Tue 23-Feb-21 14:55:40

Fingers crossed and baby dust for you smile Please let us know!

purplepoppet92 Tue 23-Feb-21 14:59:34

Will do! Will be testing Friday xx

Small1607 Tue 23-Feb-21 20:41:29

I've had pink spotting once today and once last night. This afternoon I felt really crampy and sore back, BFN this morning but maybe implantation only just happening at 11dpo, or my app could be slightly out as I had 2 peaks and its gone by the first reading but I had another the following day so might be a day out...maybe 2 depending on the time 🤷‍♀️

purplepoppet92 Fri 26-Feb-21 20:20:29

@ClaireEclair and I got my BFP at 9dpo 😁😁

I cant explain how happy I am!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in