Talk

Advanced search

9dpo squinter

(42 Posts)
lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 12:24:43

Can anyone else see this line, it's very very faint! Its super early I know but I woke up feeling horrendous so I couldn't help myself 🤣

Ps excuse my lockdown nails 🤣

OP’s posts: |
Mellous Tue 16-Feb-21 12:48:14

i see it x

Amz6219 Tue 16-Feb-21 12:50:37

Definitely! That's what mine looked like at 9dpo, now 17dpo and it's a 'dye stealer' smile x

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 12:54:53

@Mellous @Amz6219 thank you both! Glad I'm not just seeing things 🤣. Just got to wait for my FR to be delivered now then I can test again ☺️

mezzo88 Tue 16-Feb-21 16:55:27

I see it too ;)

I have the almost the same squint line at 11 dpo and also with Clear Blue smile My heart is racing and looking forward for tomorrow/after-tomorrow to confirm it as this 2ww is killing me smile

I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hope this month will be our month flowers

maria2bela Tue 16-Feb-21 18:59:25

I see it, that looks positive to me x

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 19:07:31

Thanks all, I will take another one tomorrow . I'm feeling very grumpy today which I usually get with AF is coming so I'm hoping that's not the case 🤞🏼

Good luck to you aswell @mezzo88 ☺️

Finalbaby3 Tue 16-Feb-21 19:44:38

I've just took one and mine looks very similar to that! I'm so confused and don't know if the more I'm looking it disappears 🤣🤣

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 19:58:37

@Finalbaby3 it's hard with these clear blue ones as I never know whether to trust them or not 😂. FR are a pain to get hold of, I have some being delivered on Friday 😂. Did you use clear blue aswell?

Finalbaby3 Tue 16-Feb-21 20:01:18

Yep the same test as you. Here's mine

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 20:10:28

@Finalbaby3 oh yeah looks exactly the same doesn't it! How many dpo are you? I actually took 2 of these tests at the same time because I didn't think the first one worked, they're pretty much identical 🤷🏻‍♀️ x

Finalbaby3 Tue 16-Feb-21 20:23:02

@lockdownbabyx yours are definitely more noticeable than mine! I'm 11dpo by my app but pretty sure I had ovulation pains a few days after so could be 8dpo 🤷🏽‍♀️ literally only took the test because they've just been delivered 😂

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 20:29:00

@Finalbaby3 I did those about lunch time, so they have got darker throughout the day and I just took that last pic.
Fingers crossed for both of us 🤞🏼. Have you had any symptoms? Xx

Finalbaby3 Tue 16-Feb-21 20:31:45

@lockdownbabyx my photo is around 10-15 minutes after. I keep looking and I can still see it, I've shown a friend too who also sees it but I'm not convinced lol I have absolutely no symptoms other than not having my usual raging pms, normally can't stand to look at my partner this time of the month but at the moment I still quite like him 😂😂 have you got any? Xx

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 20:39:40

@Finalbaby3 haha I'm the same! Mine are both stil in my dressing gown pocket and I keep checking it 😂. I have had constant headaches for about 3 days, that's what made me test. Boobs are starting to feel sore today and also I'm very very bloated. But these could all be PMS symptoms aswell so it's tricky ! Are you going to do another test? X

Finalbaby3 Tue 16-Feb-21 20:42:35

@lockdownbabyx I've felt more tired but I just put that down to the shifts I work and I've had the vaccine today which I believe has made me super tired tonight. I'm going to try and wait until Friday or Saturday as that's when I'm due on so hoping to get a clear BFP 🤞🏼 are you? Xx

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 20:44:42

@Finalbaby3 I have a few more CB tests to use, so I may do one tomorrow just to see if there is progression. But I prefer FR, have some being delivered on Friday. AF is due Sunday so we shall see 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 xx

Finalbaby3 Tue 16-Feb-21 20:48:25

@lockdownbabyx I'm going order FR now. Eeeek. Xx

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 21:48:52

@Finalbaby3 eek exciting. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated ☺️. Il post a progression pic tomorrow hopefully xx

Finalbaby3 Tue 16-Feb-21 22:09:49

@lockdownbabyx you too! I might do one on the morning before I go to work if I remember lol xx

lockdownbabyx Tue 16-Feb-21 22:10:45

@Finalbaby3 haha good luck ☺️ x

Finalbaby3 Wed 17-Feb-21 06:54:47

I've done another tear this morning and I can't see anything 😞 going to wait it out till Saturday now. Good luck with yours x

lockdownbabyx Wed 17-Feb-21 12:14:00

@Finalbaby3 I'm sorry 😞 did you use another clear blue?
I went out and got a FR this morning, I couldn't wait lol

Finalbaby3 Wed 17-Feb-21 14:24:09

@lockdownbabyx there's no denying that one!! Congratulations! I've got FR coming tomorrow so will test again Saturday if af hasn't showed coz I'm like clockwork. It was another clear blue, I've decided I hate blue dye tests haha so pleased for you x

lockdownbabyx Wed 17-Feb-21 14:27:28

@Finalbaby3 thank you! The only
Problem now is my anxiety, I had a chemical last month so I just need to relax and try not to worry.

Haha I don't like blue dye ones either! Good luck for your test, let me know how you get on ☺️ xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in