Talk

Advanced search

TTC 35+ Thread 6 Cougar and Silver Fox Club

(998 Posts)
M4v3r1ck Thu 21-Jan-21 15:25:16

Hey ladies, setting up a new thread! πŸ˜ƒ Hope it works! πŸ€ͺ

OP’s posts: |
Happyhappy37 Thu 21-Jan-21 15:49:13

Nice one thanks. In the mids of parents meeting and it's not going well, as expected πŸ˜”

Kayeyeem Thu 21-Jan-21 16:23:52

Hi ladies am I able to join? I'm 37 (almost 38) and TTC my 3rd 😊

Marvellouslymadmum Thu 21-Jan-21 16:32:29

Just marking my place so I don't loose you all lol

Sleeeeeepy Thu 21-Jan-21 16:37:26

Marking my place. Still bleeding from the MC but hopefully I'll be back in the game in a few weeks x

Happyhappy37 Thu 21-Jan-21 16:42:06

@Kayeyeem you definitely can

Yumcoffee Thu 21-Jan-21 16:46:15

Hello! Im TTC too since 2019! Sorry about your MC Sleeeeeepy - I had one too in Aug 2019 - give yourself lots of love and treats x
For some reason i have never even thought of getting a fertility check up or anything like that but now think I am going to book one asap ! Nice to meet all you Cougars and Silver Foxes x

Sleeeeeepy Thu 21-Jan-21 17:43:38

Oh no are you OK @Happyhappy37 ? I hope you're alright and sending you lots of good vibes.

Thanks @Yumcoffee This is a really lovely group, super supportive x

Kayeyeem Thu 21-Jan-21 18:09:06

@Sleeeeeepy Sorry about your MC πŸ˜” make sure you're taking care of yourself.
@Happyhappy37 Thank you 😊

I've just taken a test and it was a BFN ☹️ feeling very deflated.

Happyhappy37 Thu 21-Jan-21 19:39:59

@Sleeeeeepy thanks. 🀞🏽 For you.

Feeling really drained after that meeting.

Am in my fertile window and putting more effort in (hubby very happy with that). Having my clove tea twice a day. Should be ovulating tomorrow.

Pamparam Thu 21-Jan-21 20:12:31

Thanks for the new thread. Here’s to a fresh round of luck too!

selina37 Thu 21-Jan-21 20:40:20

πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ jumping on xx

GuessHowMuch Thu 21-Jan-21 20:58:28

Lovely new thread. Should have called the doc today to discuss my results but I actually don’t want to hear what she’s got to say πŸ˜‚ Will definitely call tomorrow.

Presuming I can’t do any TTC activity until I’ve got the go ahead from gynae. Have been doing my temps though and out of four temps that I’ve done I’ve got a dip and two higher temps after so I’m presuming FF will try and say I ovulated a couple of days ago if I get another rise tomorrow. No idea where the missing AF is (*burying head in sand about peri menopause or cysts causing fertility chaos*).

Hope your meeting wasn’t too bad @Happyhappy37. What’s the clove tea for? I haven’t heard of that one!

Hi to all the new joiners xx

Happyhappy37 Thu 21-Jan-21 21:08:14

@GuessHowMuch was told by great auntie it boost fertility

M4v3r1ck Thu 21-Jan-21 21:11:57

Welcome to the newbies!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Happyhappy37 I saw you said midlife crisis in the last thread, so hope you're doing ok, lovely! Sorry to hear the parents meeting didn't go well either! Sending you much love! 😘

@Sleeeeeepy hope you're doing as best as you can be, and that the MC bleeding stops soon!! Sending you lots of love too!! 😘

@GuessHowMuch hope everything goes ok at the doctors tomorrow!!! 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻 Please keep us posted! 😘

As for my crazy super light spotting, I know it's not MC bleeding and I know it's not implantation (held off DTD until this process is over), so thinking it's some weird precursor to AF and my cycle trying to return! I finish my antibiotics tomorrow, and since I'm confident this isn't MC bleeding anymore, we're going to start DTD again!!! It's been a long few weeks!!! πŸ€ͺ Sorry if that's TMI!!! πŸ€£πŸ™Š

Sorry if I missed any chats/updates from the last post! Rather frustratingly you lose your msg if you jump between posts! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Hope everyone is doing good! TGIF tomorrow! 😍

Sleeeeeepy Thu 21-Jan-21 21:29:09

Thanks @M4v3r1ck Sending love to you too. Let's hope thread 6 is a lucky one for all of us!x

M4v3r1ck Thu 21-Jan-21 21:32:05

Indeed @Sleeeeeepy a fresh thread for a fresh new year!!! 😍😍😍 Roll on the healthy BFPs!!!

thislittlebird Thu 21-Jan-21 21:45:11

Thanks for the new thread!

Fingers crossed the doctors call is good/reassuring @GuessHowMuch

Kitekat81 Thu 21-Jan-21 22:06:37

Thanks for the new thread @M4v3r1ck, and welcome @Kayeyeem and @Yumcoffee!

@GuessHowMuch so sorry your scan results have you worried. Definitely call your doctor tomorrow, it's always better to know what's going on, and then you can make a plan of what to do next! Good luck and keep us posted x

Happyhappy37 Thu 21-Jan-21 23:10:40

@M4v3r1ck thanks. Getting busy doing the deed 😁

Is anyone good at balancing on their head? πŸ˜€πŸ˜
We should all try that after sex. Lol give the lil swimmers a better chance πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On the other hand, i really don't fancy having a hip replacement at my very tender age πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Could you imagine how our hubbies would laugh their heads off.

Sending lots of laughter your way πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’œ
Lets make sex fun again πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾

Loladoodle Fri 22-Jan-21 13:41:17

Thanks for the new thread @M4v3r1ck πŸ‘

Welcome to the newbies! You are very welcome here.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I’m just keeping super busy at the moment with diy, diet and exercise it’s a great distraction. Half a stone off in 3 weeks! Will keep it going I am in the zone πŸ‘Œ trying to think less about ttc and more about positive things. Here’s hoping it continues πŸ™

bubblybrit Fri 22-Jan-21 15:40:32

Thanks for the new thread @M4v3r1ck.

Hope everyone is ok. I’m just waiting on AF to finish and then I can start on my OPKs!

selina37 Fri 22-Jan-21 17:31:02

Hello everyone, welcome newbies πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

About a week past ovulation here, starting to spot as usual which is where my pessimism kicks in. 😞 Can't really pinpoint when I ovulated this month, I usually get back pains but missed these, though still feel as though I have ovulated.

M4v3r1ck Fri 22-Jan-21 18:55:30

@GuessHowMuch did you manage to speak to doctors today? Hope all went well! 🀞🏻

@Happyhappy37 woop go girl! 😈 omg I can just see my DH face if I tried that! 🀣

@Loladoodle wow wow wow!!! Amazing! You should be proud!!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» you been following a particular plan??? Love your attitude!!! 😍

@bubblybrit hope the witch passes for you soon and good luck on this cycle! 😘

@selina37 sorry you're feeling low, but remember you're never out until AF here! 🀞🏻

Happy Friday ladies!!! Hope you have nice weekends planned, despite all these lockdowns!!! 😍😍😍

MgW1 Fri 22-Jan-21 21:15:47

Thanks for the new thread , hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in