Talk

Advanced search

Positive OPK help please!

(3 Posts)
FTM94 Thu 19-Nov-20 13:35:29

Hi ladies, can someone help please! So I had a positive OPK yesterday, which has been marked as my peak but I've had another positive today albeit lower than yesterday but quite clearly a massive positive. Now I don't know if I class today or tomorrow as my ovulation day? Wondering if anyone might know 🤷🏻‍♀️ thank you xx

OP’s posts: |
Rachel93x Thu 19-Nov-20 18:53:14

Hey lovely,

These OPK tests are so confusing for us aren't they 😭 but good news it's all normal, you can have 3 days of positive test, or 2 hours of positive tests! Everyone's different and the LH surge can differ. Once you get a positive test, it's 12-48 hours later that you ovulate (from what my dr told me)

I would just try and DTD each day you see a positive and then say it goes faint tomorrow; you'll know you've ovulated .

Here is my test from last months and although I got so excited to see positive and did a few tests CD19, I continued to have a high test CD20 and Im sure I ovulated CD21.

Hope this is slightly helpful!xx

FTM94 Thu 19-Nov-20 19:40:56

@Rachel93x thank you so much for your help! I think you're right, best thing is to just keep DTD and hope for the best haha! Good luck xx

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in