Talk

Advanced search

Evap Lines - do they appear immediately?

(6 Posts)
indiaH4 Wed 18-Nov-20 18:43:36

Or do they show up later?

I am TTC#1 cycle 3.

I'm asking as I have just got a faint line on a test and it showed up within minutes, it's still there an hour later..

I took another test and again, the same faint line. It doesn't show up on the camera though.

OP’s posts: |
ButterscotchBabe Wed 18-Nov-20 18:55:02

Evap lines aren't very common, if the test line is pink/blue, even if faint, then it is a positive. FRERs are the most sensitive, so it's best to test with them. If you've got a line on a less sensitive test, then it will definitely show on FRER.

lilylauren2519 Wed 18-Nov-20 20:06:18

Can you put a picture up OP? If it's in the time it's not an evap! smile

Sexnotgender Wed 18-Nov-20 20:13:27

No, evaps tend to appear when the test dries later on.

Emmaemma23 Wed 18-Nov-20 20:39:42

They should show up later!
I remember I took a frer and it came up immediately with a white line which was weird and I was unsure what it meant.. didn't know if it was an evap or not. 2 days later got a faint BFP. The same thing has happened to a few people after a google search.
Not sure if that's similar but sometimes you can get a line or indent if it's too early but there's something picked up. It would appear straight away though.

indiaH4 Wed 18-Nov-20 21:06:42

Camera won't pick it up clearly! Can only see it in real life under light. I was a but surprised when it came up immediately on both tests. I'm going to take another tomorrow with FMU
X

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in