Talk

Advanced search

TTC after miscarriage

(4 Posts)
SunnySide1992 Wed 18-Nov-20 08:24:27

Hey everyone. Im really struggling today and just wanted to hear some success stories or anythink positive please.
So after 2 years of ttc me and dh fonally got the news we were waiting for.....which unfortunatley on sunday ended in a mc at 5 1/2 weeks. I feel so numb and i just dont know what to do. DH is working and im on my own as its still lockdown. I dont know what i want to hear but i just dont know what to do, i want to feel normal again but i cant stop crying, i feel so crushed and angry, its not fair!!!

OP’s posts: |
SunnySide1992 Wed 18-Nov-20 08:41:46

Anyone please? sad

OP’s posts: |
EssentialHummus Wed 18-Nov-20 08:54:29

Hey OP, didn't want to leave your post unanswered. I'm very sorry - it's shit, there's no way around it. It's very early days and it's fine to feel angry, sad, that it's unfair. Please talk to your DH when you can, or a close friend - let people know how you're feeling.

Carefree1 Wed 18-Nov-20 09:46:07

Hey OP, I’m so sorry that you are going through this.
I don’t (as yet) have a success story myself after MMC at 11 weeks in May, but what I can say is that as time goes on, your sadness becomes less and you will balance happiness and sad, and the scales will tip towards better days than bad.
Please be kind to yourself, take the time to heal and make sure you talk to someone - be it DH, friends or family.
Also know that it’s ok and totally normal to feel how you’re feeling. Don’t feel the need to ‘put on a brave face’. It’s ok to feel a prang of jealousy and pain when you see pregnant people/pregnancy announcements.
You can also hide that content on social media if you wish.
You are absolutely right, it’s not fair.
Sending virtual hugs xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in