Talk

Advanced search

BFP and AF

(5 Posts)
AmIamum10 Tue 17-Nov-20 18:55:18

Ladies,

I'm back on here again. I have taken like 10 to 15 tests since 7 dpo. All tests returned a thin to moderate line on the test. I was excited and really thought I am finally pregnant naturally. However since last night (14dpo) I have been having spotting and today it is like regular AF. Every time I wipe I see blood. Brown, red and pink. I am very disappointed.

A little background: I went thru D&C on September 17 coz of IVF related pregnancy issues. I had to terminate my MOMO twins sad. I did get AF late October. I took pregnancy tests and it returned BFN before October AF. And now this. I don't know what is happening. Incredibly frustrating. DH will never go back to IVF because we had a very rough ride. He says natural or never. I have to agree with him. We had a rough ride

OP’s posts: |
AMS19 Tue 17-Nov-20 19:20:16

@AmIamum10 I'm so so sorry for what you have been through and are going through right now. It must be so incredibly tough. I really hope you get your BFP and rainbow baby soon 💕

AmIamum10 Wed 18-Nov-20 13:28:28

@AMS19 Thank you.

I was hoping it is just implantation bleeding. There were a few instances where people had bleeding and still continued to be pregnant. Not me. I ain't so lucky. I am losing hope slowly. Or may be that's how I feel now.

AMS19 Wed 18-Nov-20 13:46:46

@AmIamum10 ❤❤ I have everything crossed for you it will happen xx

AmIamum10 Wed 18-Nov-20 14:07:17

Thank you ❤❤

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in