Talk

Advanced search

TTC & Frustrated

(16 Posts)
ElanaGilbert Mon 16-Nov-20 19:24:42

Hi all, as the heading suggests ttc and feeling really frustrated with it all. If you're feeling the same jump on in

OP’s posts: |
SofiaVergara Mon 16-Nov-20 19:26:40

🙋🏼‍♀️ me! I'm beyond frustrated! How long have you been ttc?

ElanaGilbert Mon 16-Nov-20 19:28:40

@SofiaVergara tell me about it. 2 and half years now. And completely over it but at the same time really want a baby so keep trying 🙈

How about you?

SofiaVergara Mon 16-Nov-20 19:32:18

We've been trying on and off for a while now but been actively trying for 8 months

ElanaGilbert Mon 16-Nov-20 19:34:33

@SofiaVergara I can understand the frustration. Where are you in your cycle?

SofiaVergara Mon 16-Nov-20 19:37:05

@ElanaGilbert I'm on my last day of AF. I am like clockwork and should be finished tonight smile what about you?

ThickThighsSaveLives Mon 16-Nov-20 19:37:51

Hi,
I'm new here and been trying for 4-5 months now and thats frustrating enough. I can't imagine how you feeling being so much longer.

Im doing OPKs and following SMEP.

Have you tried Preeseed or conceive plus? I've not tried it yet but heard good things so far.
smile

SofiaVergara Mon 16-Nov-20 19:39:16

@ThickThighsSaveLives I've tried preseed but my husband says he lost sensation. I've heard good things about it though

ElanaGilbert Mon 16-Nov-20 19:42:46

@SofiaVergara oh nice at least the witch is almost gone then!! You trying anything new this cycle?

I am 11dpo, tested this morning BFN. AF due on Friday so just a waiting game now.

@ThickThighsSaveLives hey!!! I'm new to mumsnet too.

Nice, I havent tried SMEP but have heard of it. Where are you in your cycle?

I do OPKs too and I use Ava to temp.

Not tried preseed or conceive plus 🤔 hmmm maybe thats something I need to try.

SofiaVergara Mon 16-Nov-20 19:51:10

@ElanaGilbert I've tried SMEP but no success. We are just DTD every 2 days when in my fertile window and then everyday when I get my peak. I use the clear blue monitor which is good.

ThickThighsSaveLives Mon 16-Nov-20 19:52:04

@SofiaVergara oh no really? Maybe I'll give that one a miss then. That's not what we need at all lol.

@ElanaGilbert my AF is due on Sunday. Not feeling hopefully though as i have cramps like i usually do each month. I do alot of Internet searching and found SMEP, seems good success rates. I'll try anything at the minute to be honest.

ElanaGilbert Mon 16-Nov-20 19:53:53

@SofiaVergara sounds good!!! I like clearblue too. But still use opks as well 🤣

We just also DTD every 2 to 3 days or so.

SofiaVergara Mon 16-Nov-20 19:54:08

@ThickThighsSaveLives I might try again - any excuse to get my hands on my hubby teeheehee

ElanaGilbert Mon 16-Nov-20 19:57:48

@ThickThighsSaveLives me too!! Any other tips you find please share. In between work I also searching the threads hahaah.

Like yourself also not feeling hopeful. Nothing feels out of ordinary.

I was reading about soy isoflavones has anyone tried it before? Seems to have a great success rate.

This cycle the only thing we did differently this cycle was to switch from every day in my fertile window to just every few days.

ElanaGilbert Mon 16-Nov-20 19:58:59

@SofiaVergara I like your thinking hehehe!!!

SofiaVergara Thu 19-Nov-20 13:38:18

Af has gone, so let the fun begin haha!! How is everyone?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in