Talk

Advanced search

Late July/August due date

(163 Posts)
jennaxc Sat 14-Nov-20 16:56:44

Hello 👋🏼

I got a faint BFP yesterday at 10dpo and another one today. I'm going to keep testing over the next few days but fingers crossed it's right 🤞🏼

I've not yet told me partner as I want to be 100% certain so I'm looking for some friends to keep me sane 🤣

I'm not sure if any others will have positives for late July/August yet but I can't wait to meet you all 🥰

OP’s posts: |
jennaxc Sat 14-Nov-20 16:58:17

I forgot to say...

I've tried to work out a potential due date and think it's round end of July very early August 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

AMS19 Sat 14-Nov-20 17:32:40

@jennaxcey! Hey! Yes I'm due 20th July!!

Js1116 Sat 14-Nov-20 17:41:36

Hi 👋🏻 I’ve had a couple of faint positives - if all turns out well... I’ll be due late July 2021!
Is anyone else really nervous at this stage? I’ve had some pink spotting and it’s really making me scared for a chemical.
How is everyone else feeling? X

jennaxc Sat 14-Nov-20 17:46:13

Hello to you both @AMS19 @Js1116

I'm still in shock I don't really believe it yet. I've got a couple of frer tests and a clear blue digi so I'm going to try and wait until AF due date on Tuesday onwards.

I really want to tell my partner but don't want to get his hopes up and want it to be certain when I do.

I've not had spotting but I've heard that's common. When are you next testing @Js1116

AMS19 Sat 14-Nov-20 17:51:05

@js1116 very aware and conscious of having a CP so not really getting my hopes up just yet!

@jennaxc that is a good idea. I'm using ICs for progression monitoring then going to do another FREar Wednesday when I'll be 5 weeks 🤞🤞🤞

Js1116 Sat 14-Nov-20 17:58:00

@jennaxc - I completely understand, my husband knows I’ve had symptoms and that I think I’m pregnant but I haven’t mentioned tests etc until I know for sure. It’s the worst wait ever! I think I’ll leave it tomorrow and test again on Monday. Ive been testing from Tuesday and they are getting darker, but not as quickly as I would like or expect.

@AMS19 fingers crossed for more progression - it’s so nerve wrecking! 🤞🏻

Thank god for mumsnet, it’s so reassuring to speak with people going through the same thing 😁

jennaxc Sat 14-Nov-20 18:37:45

@AMS19 fingers crossed for you! Hopefully the lines keep getting darker.

@Js1116 aw it's so hard isn't it. I've not had any wine yet this weekend so I thought my OH would have guessed but he's not said anything. Mine have been the same darkness since yesterday but I know it takes a while to build up. Just hoping im not imagining the lines 🤣

Have either of you had any symptoms? I don't think I've had any really apart from sore boobs. I convinced myself every month I had symptoms so started to just ignore that side of things

AMS19 Sat 14-Nov-20 19:45:51

@jennaxc just waves of nausea and cramping. The cramping i hate! Even though it is totally normal it freaks me out. I havent had the sore boobs everyone is talking about though...I keep waiting for them to start hurting 😂😂

TedLife Sat 14-Nov-20 19:53:24

Hi all,

I'm a bit freaked out here. TTC baby #2 this is our first month trying and I started spotting brown yesterday after negative that morning so thought I was out (AF due tomorrow) did a test this morning and got a faint positive but not fmu. No idea what to think! I didn't have any spotting with my son so this is all new for me. I did have a MMC before my son so I can't help but fear the worst.

Hoping to join you all for late July x

AMS19 Sat 14-Nov-20 19:58:06

@TedLife I definitely see the line. Test again tomorrow with FMU. Got everything crossed for you x

jennaxc Sat 14-Nov-20 20:03:13

@AMS19 it's so hard to know what's symptoms I think, I think I've got sore boobs but maybe I'm just willing them to hurt 🤣

@TedLife that looks like the kind of line I got. Going to test with another frer eith FMU tomorrow. Keep us updated! Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

I'm still not 100% convinced yet, I need some darker lines. Manifesting dark lines for us all 🙌🏻🤣

AMS19 Sat 14-Nov-20 20:05:59

@jennaxc what DPO are you? My lines were quite light 12DPO and 13DPO then jumped 15DPO

AMS19 Sat 14-Nov-20 20:07:01

@jennaxc sorry just seen 11DPO yesterday!

jennaxc Sat 14-Nov-20 20:17:01

@AMS19 yeah I'm still quite early on, I was so shocked when I tested a saw something. Where are you up to?

AMS19 Sat 14-Nov-20 20:27:44

@jennaxc 19DPO today. So still early days for me too! Time is going so slowly!

jennaxc Sat 14-Nov-20 21:08:31

@AMS19 have you been testing every day? Are your lines getting darker?

AMS19 Sat 14-Nov-20 21:53:04

@jennaxc I did a FRER 12,13, 15 and 17 DPO. I've only just started on the ICs, done one 17 and one today (19DPO). Everything seems to be getting darker so far 🤞🤞

I'm going to take another CB digital end of next week and hopefully will get the 3+ (i got (2-3 weeks on due on day)

I am only going to test until 6 weeks then stop 😂😂

TedLife Sat 14-Nov-20 22:28:04

@jennaxc dark lines all round please!! I'm testing tomorrow morning too, fingers crossed for us both.

Should clarify that my test pic is a first response test but not the early one, it's a rapid result one - the boxes are so similar that I bought the bloody wrong one!! Typical. Have some actual FRER tests now so will try that tomorrow.

@AMS19 your line progression is lovely! I don't know when I ovulated for sure so largely guessing here. Sending lots of sticky vibes your way xx

AMS19 Sun 15-Nov-20 08:08:12

@jennaxc @TedLife how did you get on today ladies???

jennaxc Sun 15-Nov-20 08:15:33

My FRER with FMU is so much darker this morning 🥰

I think I'm going to tell my OH this morning eeek.. no idea how to do it!

How did you all get on?

TedLife Sun 15-Nov-20 08:19:57

Top two are the same kind of test and bottom is FRER this morning. So wish I had bought FRERs to begin with!!

Feels a bit hard to believe. Not looking forward to the next few weeks!

@jennaxc that's a definite line there!! Congratulations! How are you going to tell OH?

Spin4Gin Sun 15-Nov-20 08:20:39

Hi all! I got the faintest of squinters on 12dpo that I am convinced had a line (but only in certain light haha) and got a faint positive this morning at 14dpo. AF due today so fingers crossed! I had an early miscarriage back in June so I am nervous that it might happen again. I haven't told my partner yet, want to be a bit more sure after what happened before. Will test in a couple of days as well, I like seeing the lines go darker smile

AMS19 Sun 15-Nov-20 08:24:18

@jennaxc @TedLife yay beautiful lines ladies ❤❤ so please for you both!

Congratulations @Spin4Gin lovely BFP there

jennaxc Sun 15-Nov-20 08:26:37

@TedLife that's a great line!! Congratulations 🥰
I've just put the test in an envelope and going to pretend a dodgy letter came through the post for him 🤣 just waiting for him to get out the bath... so nervous 🙈

@Spin4Gin I can see a line, especially on the first test! Hopefully it gets darker as you keep testing 🤞🏼 sending lots of stickiness your way

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in