Talk

Advanced search

TTC in December

(7 Posts)
Leah2501 Mon 02-Nov-20 11:33:13

Hi All,

Thought I’d start a thread for anyone looking to TTC from December. I’ve finally had my copper coil out today and the plan is to track my cycle this month and start trying from December.
Anyone else in a similar situation?

OP’s posts: |
cloudydays7 Mon 02-Nov-20 12:35:01

Hello...yes me! 🙋🏼‍♀️
Hopefully TTC our first baby in December, just using this month to get used to my cycle. I started taking Pregnacare Conception on 23rd Oct.
I'm currently tracking using the 'Clue' app. My next AF is due 17th Nov and my fertile days in December are shown as being 5th/6th December.

Leah2501 Mon 02-Nov-20 14:39:23

Hi!
Ahh first baby how lovely! We’re TTC baby number 2, first baby is 13 months so hoping for 2-2.5 year age gap 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
I’m tracking using Ovia - it’s the app I always have used and I’ve started using Premom - the app you take pics of ovulation sticks with as I’ve heard great things.
I’m currently CD 1 so actively avoiding this month until next AF due 29th November. I have varied cycles between 24-29 days, when we conceived our baby we found out on CD 23 so I think that was a short cycle month.

OP’s posts: |
cloudydays7 Mon 02-Nov-20 19:30:19

Aww baby #2 🤞🏻for you! That would be a lovely age gap! I'm going to see how I go for the first few cycles and then if need to invest in some ovulation testing kits I will do then.

RandyGiles06 Wed 04-Nov-20 23:38:32

Me! 🙋‍♀️ We will be TTC #2 as I have a 17 month old toddler. I’m due to ovulate around 4th December if nothing changes before then. I am also using this month to get used to my cycle, I think I am in my fertile period now!

cloudydays7 Thu 05-Nov-20 20:22:27

@RandyGiles06 we will all have to keep each other updated with how we get on! Exciting times!x

Porgy657 Sun 15-Nov-20 17:59:03

So I am completely new to MN, and slowly getting to grips with the acronyms. Me and my SO have decided to stop contraception and start trying/not preventing for Baby #1 I’m on the depo which will ‘run out’ at end of December. Hope it’s okay for me to join here as other groups seem a lot further along

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in