Talk

Advanced search

1dpo! Anyone else?! Let's keep each other sane!

(513 Posts)
littleeggcup Sun 01-Nov-20 12:49:49

The long tww begins!!! My positive opk was Friday so guessing today I'm 1dpo. Been dtd everyday for last week so hoping we have caught! Although I only have one Fallopian tube due to ectopic two months ago xxx

OP’s posts: |
LT103 Sun 01-Nov-20 13:23:40

Had a bit of an odd cycle this time around but I think I’m 1 dpo too. Let’s hope for some bfps!!!

Meme69 Sun 01-Nov-20 14:36:08

I'm also 1dpo. DTD every day this week so have a chance at least. Going to drive myself mad with waiting. I stopped joining threads like this because it's just so soul destroying and I got superstitious about it, but hey ho. Count me in.

Dearmaria Sun 01-Nov-20 14:52:04

I think I'm 1dpo too. My OPK's have been a bit all over the place this month. I'm a serial POAS'er and have sworn to myself I wont test until I'm at least 12dpo. We'll see how that goes grin Good luck everyone!

littleeggcup Sun 01-Nov-20 15:25:22

I'll try not to rest too early... but we shall see haha I'm terrible. Also with only one tube; highly doubt I'll get pg quick!!

LT103 Sun 01-Nov-20 15:32:04

Dearmaria

I think I'm 1dpo too. My OPK's have been a bit all over the place this month. I'm a serial POAS'er and have sworn to myself I wont test until I'm at least 12dpo. We'll see how that goes grin Good luck everyone!

I’m the same and I know I’m just lying to myself haha. Even worse I had ewcm and a temp rise 7 days ago but no peak opk. Then had peak opk and another temp rise. So my sensible head says I’m 1 dpo. But that little bit of me wonders if I’m 7dpo and will prob poas this week 🙈🙈

BriocheBuns Mon 02-Nov-20 16:29:40

I have no idea how many dpo I am as I don’t temp but got my positive OPK on Saturday. We didn’t get to dtd from Saturday onwards so not very hopeful. However, we did dtd prior to Saturday 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m gonna say maybe I’m 1dpo if we assume ovulation on Sunday X

Forest27 Mon 02-Nov-20 16:42:21

@littleeggcup sorry to hear about your ectopic! sad! It’s heartbreaking when something goes wrong that’s out of our control. I had suspected ectopic but it turned out to be molar a few months ago so I’ve just been given the green light to try again.. although it scares the hell out of me!

I think I’m 1DPO but I guess I’m not really sure! I had a positive OPK yesterday... or does that not mean I’ve ovulated yet? Either way my stomach is so tender today and I had my usual stabbing ovulation pains last night! My cycles vary in length recently from 28-31 days... so I’m aiming to test from 16th November. Like I can wait that long 😂

I’m in cycle 2 TTC first! I don’t think we tried hard enough last month so we’ve been DTD every other day from CD9. Fingers crossed for this month 😂

greypaint Mon 02-Nov-20 17:07:52

Hey all! I'm also 1DPO 💓☺️ had a really weird crappy cycle this time round, after a chemical last month.
Fingers crossed that this is it for us! 💓🥰

littleeggcup Mon 02-Nov-20 19:19:18

Hey ladies!

I'm on cd2 I think today.. going from my positive opk on Friday. Obviously that's just an estimate.

I did buy a bbt thermometer to do my temp but I just kept forgetting to use it haha!

Forest27 Tue 03-Nov-20 10:23:24

Morning! How is everyone today? smile

I definitely wasn’t trying to symptom spot, but I had some yellow snotty discharge this morning (sorry TMI) which I don’t normally get! I had this a few days before my positive test last time... trying not to be too hopeful even though it’s way too soon to mean anything! 🙈

TiptoestoMars Tue 03-Nov-20 11:47:01

Hi!
I am 1 dpo I think, didn't use OPKs this month, just relied on cervix position and cervical mucus.

Dtd every day for the past 5 days, so fingers crossed!

Dearmaria Tue 03-Nov-20 13:17:00

Ohhh I had discharge like that this morning too @Forest27! Really thick and gloopy. I don't remember noticing it with my previous pregnancies but there was so much this morning it was hard not to notice 🙈 I'm trying to pretend I'm not symptom spotting lol.

Forest27 Tue 03-Nov-20 16:25:28

@Dearmaria sounds like mine! It was horrible 😂

I am too! This is my first month properly trying with OPKs and I’m trying not to take note of all of the twinges I’m having, which I probably have with every cycle anyway 😂

I don’t know how I’m going to cope waiting so long to test 🙈 if I go off tea and coffee soon I know it’s happened as that’s what happened in both my previous pregnancies (lost both). I wasn’t trying for those though, so I didn’t take note of any symptoms apart from the food aversions and sickness that made me test.

@TiptoestoMars fingers crossed for you! That’s my plan, every other day should surely work right!? Bloody exhausting though 😂

littleeggcup Wed 04-Nov-20 20:29:17

Starting to worry... just been playing with our puppy and I had this wet feeling... well it's the exact same as a week before I found out I was pregnant with my ectopic- smells 'off' 😓😓😓 I went to the GP for swabs and they all came back negative; I then took a pg test on the Friday and was positive. A week later I had a scan and found out it was ectopic; surgery day after. Hate this

Babyhoping1 Wed 04-Nov-20 20:32:44

2 dpo today and 1 mont of ttc. Scared due to the lockdown tomorrow how its going to affect everything hmm

Toastedsesame Wed 04-Nov-20 20:42:58

Can I join? Actually 3dpo today but worrying that I have got my ovulation day wrong because it was so early compared to other months, but I did get a + OPK! how is everyone feeling?

Dearmaria Wed 04-Nov-20 21:46:27

@littleeggcup oh no! Hopefully it could just be completely coincidental and not the same as last time. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you flowers

Forest27 Thu 05-Nov-20 11:07:30

@littleeggcup I completely understand the worry, but fingers crossed everything will be fine! I had the same symptoms as my molar pregnancy last month but it turned out to be just a normal period - I think it was because I was paying so much attention to my body that every little thing stands out to me!

@Dearmaria I had it again today 🤢 I wonder what it is! I’ve got really sore boobs too but they’ve been so ever since my last cycle 😒

@Toastedsesame Welcome! I’m good thank you! I think I’m 4DPO and stupidly tested yesterday (I know) and I was so sure I saw a faint positive 😂 but obviously not haha. I have loads of cheapies so I thought I might as well 🙈 How long have you been TTC?

@Babyhoping1 Hi! Why are you worried about lockdown affecting it? I haven’t even thought about it... if anything more time for BDing grin

Toastedsesame Thu 05-Nov-20 11:12:37

@Forest27 haha sounds like something I would do. I've made sure I don't have any cheapies laying around this time and I won't test til at least 9/10 dpo. We've been just "not being careful" since August. I've obsessed in previous cycles, symptom spotting etc so I'm trying to just chill this time and what will be, will be. How about you?

greenfern1 Thu 05-Nov-20 11:19:40

Hi ladies, can I join? I think I’m around 5DPO, but my OPKs were pretty unclear this month so not completely sure. Hoping this is our month! How’s everyone feeling?

Babyhoping1 Thu 05-Nov-20 11:21:32

@Forest27 just worried it might last longer than the 4 weeks and will effect appointments

Toastedsesame Thu 05-Nov-20 11:42:31

@greenfern1 welcome! Feeling positive this month, despite lockdown misery. Are you guys all first time mums or do you have children? I have a 3yo little boy.

Babyhoping1 Thu 05-Nov-20 12:19:10

@Toastedsesame first time young mum

littleeggcup Thu 05-Nov-20 12:47:41

I have an 8 nearly 9 ds!

I tested again this morning and I'm only 4/5dpo 😂😂 what is wrong with me.

I've had full cramps this morning, low down. Apart from that not much else. That weird smelly cm last night hasn't returned so I'm hoping it's okay!!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in