Talk

Advanced search

Cramping and BFP?

(11 Posts)
Candyflosswooo Sun 01-Nov-20 12:30:48

Hey!

Has anyone experienced the usual af cramping and go on to get a bfp? I know it is probably just af but can't help but try and stay a bit hopefull

OP’s posts: |
Stabal Sun 01-Nov-20 13:59:27

@Candyflosswooo cramping is normal with pregnancy. I felt like AF was coming any minute. I was so convinced of it that I didn't even consider I was pregnant. By the time I tested I was 6 weeks. Good luck 🤞

Bouncytree Sun 01-Nov-20 14:04:26

@Candyflosswooo I am the same! 8 days dpo today and have been cramping for 2 days...AF due wed. Feels just like AF but very early. Fingers crossed it’s good bees for us both 🤞

Candyflosswooo Mon 02-Nov-20 06:56:59

@Stabal that is amazing, did your cramps last very long?

@Bouncytree good luck 🤞! I am sure af is going to show today !

Mylasmummy2102 Mon 02-Nov-20 07:46:40

Hey

I had really bad cramping around the time AF was due I was convinced my period was coming!! But she didn't and I got my BFP it's total normal to have cramps 😊

MummyToPrince Mon 02-Nov-20 08:05:33

@Candyflosswooo it's completely normal lovely, I got my bfp last week and still have on and off cramping, its your muscles and ligaments preparing :-)

Candyflosswooo Mon 02-Nov-20 11:26:52

@MummyToPrince congratulations! I am certain these are af cramps, had a tiny bit of spotting so looks like af for me 😔

MummyToPrince Mon 02-Nov-20 11:45:30

@Candyflosswooo i had bad af cramping and she never came keep that in mind, can it be implantation bleeding?

Candyflosswooo Mon 02-Nov-20 11:55:04

@MummyToPrince I'm not sure, I am on cd 29, I had ewcm from days 12-16 so not entirely sure when I ovulated?

Stabal Mon 02-Nov-20 12:17:18

@Candyflosswooo I unfortunately had a miscarriage at 9 weeks but the cramping wasn't related as I had a scan at 6+4 and heartbeat was there, at my next scan they said baby hadn't grown in about a week. My cramping stopped about 3 days before that scan. It's your body pulling and stretching preparing to grow your little bean 🤞

Candyflosswooo Mon 02-Nov-20 12:24:22

@Stabal I am very sorry to hear that, that must have been difficult for you. It is frustrating af and bfp symptoms are pretty much the same, just have to wait for af to show i guess.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in