Talk

Advanced search

Is this a positive OPK?!

(5 Posts)
sofedup1 Thu 29-Oct-20 10:45:53

Hi all,

Just after a 2nd opinion please 💓

I am currently cycle day 30 - have been using OPK's since cycle day 12 with no joy.

This morning I got the below result, almost instantly. I'm praying that this could mean that ovulation is on the way?!

I know using only OPK's isn't that reliable but It's all I have at the moment and to be honest I had half given up with TTC this month as it's been a nightmare and nothing but disappointment.. 😤
but something told me to test today and this is what I got 🤔

I've also heard that the later you ovulate, the weaker / worse the quality of the egg. So this has me a little concerned as we had a chemical pregnancy last month. Anybody got experience with having ovulated late and continuing to have a healthy pregnancy? Xx

Thank you x

OP’s posts: |
Sarahmayo Thu 29-Oct-20 10:55:19

@sofedup1 that looks like a definite positive to me!

sofedup1 Thu 29-Oct-20 10:56:55

@Sarahmayo hooray! Thanks so much for confirming 🥰 it sounds so silly being so excited over an OPK but honestly I thought I was going o have a super long month with nothing happening at all.. I'm so pleased! 😭🥰💕

Sarahmayo Thu 29-Oct-20 11:11:33

@sofedup1 I know the feeling! I’m in limbo big time right now, feel like I’m going mad! If you have time check out my post 19 days late and need help! If you have any advise it would be most gratefully received. I’m dying in limbo currently. Congratulations and good luck. Keep us posted 😘

sofedup1 Thu 29-Oct-20 21:08:33

Woohoo!!! 💕🥰💓

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in