Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation

(5 Posts)
Hj1702 Wed 28-Oct-20 21:39:28

Hello,
I just wondered what everyone’s thoughts are, I am trying to conceive and I have bizarrely had a regular 30ish day cycle for the last 3 months (I’ve got PCOS) and I’ve never really had a regular cycle.
I had sex on Sunday and I’ve had some spotting today - is this to soon for implantation bleeding if my cycle is still regular etc it would have been around my ovulation time.

I had my HSG test around 3 weeks ago and no concerns.

Anything is appreciated or any
Tips on tracking

OP’s posts: |
Hj1702 Thu 29-Oct-20 20:17:12

Bump

LooLoo1988 Wed 04-Nov-20 21:45:24

Hey @Hj1702

What cycle day were you? Usually if there's spotting mid cycle, that usually is a sign of ovulation? You can spot immediately before, during or after ovulation. I have this some months. Implantation bleeding is usually around the time your period would be due, so around 10+ days after you have conceived.
I am TTC also, and have been told I potentially have PCOS though I am waiting for a gynae appt to confirm. I am on metformin at the moment which has regulates my periods and am having cycles around 33 days at the moment.

Good luck 💛

Hj1702 Wed 04-Nov-20 23:32:01

Thanks for replying - it was about day 26 in my cycle looking back at it. I’ve still not come on my period so I’m about a week late but no positive tests I’m assuming my cycle is just irregular again!
Ah I have tried metformin I really didn’t like it I take inositol now and that’s really helped me I’ve even managed to lose some weight! Good luck to you too xxxx

Hj1702 Wed 04-Nov-20 23:32:51

Thanks for replying - it was about day 26 in my cycle looking back at it. I’ve still not come on my period so I’m about a week late but no positive tests I’m assuming my cycle is just irregular again!
Ah I have tried metformin I really didn’t like it I take inositol now and that’s really helped me I’ve even managed to lose some weight! Good luck to you too xxx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in