Talk

Advanced search

Earliest signs of pregnancy. What were yours?

(14 Posts)
Alicesh2020 Tue 06-Oct-20 16:36:53

I'm 5 days late for AF - been feeling off and on nauseated, lower back ache, constant peeing, taste buds seem stronger.

I'm taking a test on Friday to ensure I am 1 week past AF date - I'm feeling hopefully but so nervous!

But out of curiosity, what was everyone's first pregnancy symptoms before taking a test and when did they start?

OP’s posts: |
SunInTheSkyYouKnowHowIFeel Tue 06-Oct-20 16:38:49

I didnt really have any. Perhaps more tired than usual but that was a few weeks in.

You could test tomorrow morning and see, why wait till friday? Good luck!

Ohdeariedear Tue 06-Oct-20 16:41:31

My mouth tasting like I was sucking on a 2p piece and my boobs being so sensitive even my bra hurt.

peachypetite Tue 06-Oct-20 16:54:15

I didn’t have any! But all the months before I’d talked myself into symptoms that were just pre period ones.

ComicePear Tue 06-Oct-20 16:56:05

Feeling like my period had just started and rushing to the toilet several times only to find no blood.

Iminaglasscaseofemotion Tue 06-Oct-20 16:56:13

Absolutely knackered to the point I actually thought I was ill. Felt so groggy for a couple of days and one night had to go to bed straight after work. Also had a horrible taste in my mouth.

oohyoudevilyou Tue 06-Oct-20 16:58:19

Any symptoms came after my positive pregnancy tests (tested a couple of days before period due as my pregnancies were very much planned), so I guess late period would be the first. Any nausea, tiredness, sore boobs didn't start until a couple of weeks after.

JamMakingWannaBe Tue 06-Oct-20 17:08:10

MASSIVE boobs and needing to pee a lot.

gretagreengrapes Tue 06-Oct-20 17:36:02

I felt "off" and my entire face was covered in spots, like 50 of them! This was on the day I was due. I just knew I was pregnant before I'd even done the test.

gretagreengrapes Tue 06-Oct-20 17:37:29

Iminaglasscaseofemotion

Absolutely knackered to the point I actually thought I was ill. Felt so groggy for a couple of days and one night had to go to bed straight after work. Also had a horrible taste in my mouth.

Interesting as I am now 11 weeks and still have a horrible taste in my mouth, kind of metallic. When did it go away?

CrazyOldBagLady Tue 06-Oct-20 17:37:35

My libido didn't disappear, that was it really early on. You can take a test now if you want, what's the benefit of waiting?

NewlyGranny Tue 06-Oct-20 17:37:36

I threw out a carton of perfectly good milk becasue it smelled vile and off. There was nothing wrong with it!

lunar1 Tue 06-Oct-20 17:39:09

I was being sick several days before my period was due for both my successful pregnancies.

Thirtyrock39 Tue 06-Oct-20 17:40:28

Extreme tiredness and odd taste - usually started around two or three days before period due

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in