Talk

Advanced search

Cyclogest confusion

(6 Posts)
RachaelRed Wed 30-Sep-20 16:43:40

Hi,

I’ve posted previously about my use of Cyclogest but seem to have lost my threads.

For any women out there who are taking/have taken Cyclogest, can you tell me how many days post ovulation you started?

My doctor hasn’t really given me advice on when to start taking them, and I feel like I’m making it up as I go along. Last month I started 3dpo. This month I was thinking the same, but just don’t know if it’s right?

I’m not 100% convinced I ovulated, as although I had two positive lh surge tests, my temperature hasn’t really gone up when I would have expected it to. I’m going to take the Cyclogest anyway though, just in case!

Thanks in advance for any responses

OP’s posts: |
tinkerbell999 Wed 30-Sep-20 18:15:37

Hi lovely I take it when I get a positive test my gynaecologist told me but I know some women take during there cycle to help ovulate and I right ?? I've been getting terrible headaches and wondered if it was a side affect sorry I can't be more of a help for you xx

RachaelRed Wed 30-Sep-20 18:39:52

Thank you @tinkerbell999, I take is for low progesterone so have to take it sooner than positive test. Thank you for responding though smile xx

ivfbeenbusy Wed 30-Sep-20 19:01:49

I took it from the day after ovulation/IVF egg collection

FastAndCurious Wed 30-Sep-20 19:05:51

I took it from 2 dpo, had a successful pregnancy from the first month using it.

RachaelRed Wed 30-Sep-20 19:51:42

Thanks both for your response. I’ll start tomorrow and hopefully I did ovulate!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in