Talk

Advanced search

I'm bleeding - needing someone's knowledge!

(3 Posts)
allornothing2020 Mon 28-Sep-20 22:18:04

10days DPO - have been on an emotional rollercoaster with emotions, on and off constipation the last week, nausea (constantly last two days), dizziness, headache, hot then cold, tired...... all easily can be PMS Symptoms (however, my nausea is never this bad)

But now I have just started spotting. I've just gone for a pee before getting in to bed and (and I'm so sorry for the TMI) but there was some light brown blood, again I'm sorry but the only way to describe the colour is like poo.... it definitely is not red and there's only a small amount.

Typically me, I'm wanting to know ASAP but trying to do the right thing and waiting to test again Thursday when AF is due (had a bfn this morning when my impatient self found herself on the toilet peeing on a stick when I told myself I wouldn't!!)

Can anyone shed some light or experience on spotting / blood colour / if you think it's AF or the road to a BFP?

OP’s posts: |
GalOopNorth Mon 28-Sep-20 22:25:30

I had spotting at 9dpo and for the next few days. Had positive test same day. Was implantation bleeding.

GalOopNorth Mon 28-Sep-20 22:25:55

It was brown

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in