Talk

Advanced search

Please help 😢

(3 Posts)
Waitingforarainbow87 Sun 27-Sep-20 21:38:58

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been through a similar thing. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years and finally fell pregnant, only to have a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks in June. I was devastated but we started to try again in July As my AF went back to normal. Only now I am 5 days late for AF but keep getting BFN. every test! I’ve been super emotional, moody, off food and some smells are making me nauseous. I’ve tried early pregnancy tests, the clear blue digital ones and ordinary ones and they all say negative. I’m so frustrated and upset, I just don’t know where my period is! I just feel like it’s another cruel blow and I don’t feel like I can talk to anyone about it. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions on what could be going on?

OP’s posts: |
Mamainmaking1 Sun 27-Sep-20 21:46:56

Hi there @Waitingforarainbow87 sorry to hear about everything. I also had a MC in June at around 5/6 weeks. Since then my cycle has been Increasing I went from 22 day cycles to 27 day cycles. Although I am also taking procieve supplements which I think are increasing my cycle. What cd are you on? I think after a MC it definatly takes some time to allow our bodies to settle back down.

Waitingforarainbow87 Sun 27-Sep-20 21:59:16

@Mamainmaking1 I’m sorry to hear about you too. I hope you are okay? I’m on at 26 CD now but before the MC it was usually around 29 CD. I’ve had 2 AF since and the last one started on the date it was predicted. I just don’t know if I’m wishful thinking that it could be good news I keep trying to be realistic but finding it really hard and just end up crying all the time.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in