Talk

Advanced search

Achey teeth??

(16 Posts)
TTCbabyx Fri 25-Sep-20 09:14:42

Random question - did anyone have achey teeth during their TWW and then get a BFP?

I sound mad and like I'm symptom spotting madly but haven't been and only 2 proper months of TTC - I've just noticed my teeth KILL which is VERY odd for me.

Achey/sensitive and I googled (silly) reason for random achey teeth and noticed it can be an early preg symptom which I never knew?! So I was wondering if this is true and others have had that before a BFP?

Thank you x

OP’s posts: |
NoCallerID Fri 25-Sep-20 09:44:14

I have! This and tiredness led me to test and I got a BFP. (Twice, both pregnancies didn't work out.) Since then I've noticed sensitive teeth a couple of times in my tww and got my hopes up but it turned out to be a BFN. I supposed it can be a hormonal thing....

LayingLow Sat 26-Sep-20 07:42:53

My teeth always get bad in pregnancy I had to have 1 removed and 1 filling last time I was pregnant. I am now 5+4 and the only symptoms I have are frequent urination.. gassy and MY CHUFFIN TEETH HURT!!!!

blodyn91 Sat 26-Sep-20 19:04:35

I had an ulcer the cycle I got my BFP 🤷🏼‍♀️ early symptom or ttc stress 😆

TTCbabyx Sat 26-Sep-20 19:48:39

They had stopped and now started again - it's so so painful 😭 not sure if I should contact a dentist to make sure I don't need a filling 🙈

I have had some twinges in my right hand side and I'm 5dpo so probably now just in my mind 😂😂 however, I am SO tired!

Stabal Sat 26-Sep-20 21:34:52

5DPO is too early for pregnancy symptoms however I had sore teeth when I was pregnant but I had no idea I was so I called the emergency dentist thinking I had an infection and they gave me antibiotics, I didn't have an infection lol

TTCbabyx Thu 01-Oct-20 19:24:04

Guess the teeth may have been a symptom 🙈

Stabal Thu 01-Oct-20 21:11:37

@TTCbabyx congratulations! 🥰

blodyn91 Thu 01-Oct-20 21:14:34

🙌🙌🙌🙌

TTCbabyx Thu 01-Oct-20 21:22:19

Thank you both!!🥰

@blodyn91 I also have an ulcer, a really bad painful one 😂😂

blodyn91 Mon 05-Oct-20 08:17:29

@TTCbabyx omg maybe it was a sign!! 🤣 worth it for a BFP! ive not had one since, now 13 weeks ☺️

TTCbabyx Mon 05-Oct-20 11:14:18

@blodyn91 Sadly ended in a chemical pregnancy 🥺 it is what it is, and whatever was meant to happen has! Onto next month for me!

Congratulations on your BFP! How exciting 🥰🥰🥰 xx

blodyn91 Mon 05-Oct-20 13:04:02

@TTCbabyx that is crap!! So sorry to hear that 💜💜 I didn't realise how common they were till I found MN! Your sticky bean isn't far away, got everything crossed for you xx

TTCbabyx Mon 05-Oct-20 13:08:13

@blodyn91 I'd never heard of them I realised how common myself until joining here! My dr said it happens to 1 in 4 women on a first pregnancy!

Thank you 🥰❤️

Good luck with your little bean and pregnancy journey 😍

LemonDrizzle44 Mon 05-Oct-20 17:25:57

@TTCbabyx congratulations on your BFP. Funnily enough I googled sensitive teeth this morning as my front teeth were sensitive last night and this morning. Currently 9dpo. Hoping this is a sign!

HCFP Wed 14-Oct-20 14:44:06

I had this right at the start of both of my pregnancies! One which was ectopic and my current one which is all systems go 7 weeks, heartbeat on ultrasound etc. Also the sort of metallic taste around my gums, and headaches. The sore gums thing eased off by 6 weeks. Must be something to do with hormones plus increased blood flow in the body

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in