Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation help?!

(6 Posts)
peacelillys Mon 14-Sep-20 20:43:20

I'm in my first cycle TTC and am using an app to track.. its suggested that I ovulate yesterday but I didn't get any positive OPK's At all.

I had EWCM on Saturday 12th September, but it completely dried up and I have absolutely nothing now 🤔

Could I be a late one to ovulate perhaps?

Not stressing over it as I know stress doesn't help, but just wondered if anybody else is also late to ovulate?

OP’s posts: |
TRL050 Mon 14-Sep-20 20:56:46

Hi @peacelillys 👋🏻
Only on my first month TTC so no expert but I've been using OPKs to tell me when I'm about to Ov and the tracking my temp which confirms when I have ovulated. I was originally using the Flo app but not sure it is correct and actually Ov later than it says. If you haven't got your peak yet keep testing a bit more. Either you haven't reached it yet or may have a quick LH surge. Hope that make senses?

peacelillys Mon 14-Sep-20 21:31:19

@TRL050 that's great thanks so much for replying 😘 I'm using FLO currently, although I don't think it was accurate obviously because it says I would have ovulated yesterday but I've had no peaks on my tests.. I've had absolutely no EWCM yesterday or today either! So weird. Xx

Frenchfry2 Tue 15-Sep-20 08:25:05

Hi @peacelillys! August was the first month I used OPKs, and I was also using Flo. It predicted I would ovulate 4 days earlier than I actually did, so definitely keep testing this month just to get an idea. I was panicking when I didn’t get a peak when it said I would though, but it came on CD18 😊 my tests were also better when I did them later in the day, but I know a lot of the advice says early afternoon. It might not make a big difference, but it was just something I found out too. Apparently there’s a lot to learn when TTC eh?!

raspberryjamlove Tue 15-Sep-20 08:38:41

Hi 👋 apps can often be out by quite a few days until you start inputting information. It basically goes off the 'average woman' until then. The more info you add the more accurate it will become. Add okp results, cm and if you can temp even better. After a few months mine is usually accurate within a day or 2 smile x

peacelillys Tue 15-Sep-20 13:25:01

Thank you all so much for your help! I'm not going to give up hope then, maybe I'm a late one to ovulate! 🙊🤞🏼

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in