Talk

Advanced search

Chemical pregnancy and conception

(4 Posts)
wannabemumma88 Fri 11-Sep-20 20:51:46

Hi,

I hope everyone are keeping well

I had a chemical pregnancy a few weeks ago, it was my first ever attempt in life to try for a baby and the positive myself and my husband took from this is that we fell pregnant straight away and most importantly, can get pregnant together!

Tomorrow I am ovulating again but the chemical has now made me nervous as opposed to excited like I was when we decided to start trying at the end of July.

Does anyone have any positive stories about having a chemical and then following on to have a healthy pregnancy as my mind is on over drive

And I'm sorry if this has come across insensitive to those that have been trying for months / years. It's not my intention I'm genuinely just feeling very anxious x

OP’s posts: |
Littlebee1990 Fri 11-Sep-20 21:51:14

We’ve been TTC baby number 1 since April, had a chemical in June and I got a BFP on Tuesday. I’m only between 4-5 weeks but hopeful and trying to stay positive, petrified too. Good luck x

CalmDown7 Fri 11-Sep-20 22:25:49

I’m currently having a chemical as I type. Got my bfp on 3 September and started bleeding today. This is my second chemical and I’m also interested to see what responses people have. Just posted a thread asking people what their doctors advised/prescribed to help with future conception and pregnancy. I want to know I can have a pregnancy that sticks in future x

BumbleNova Sat 12-Sep-20 08:42:34

When trying for no 2, I had a chemical first cycle then got pregnant and it stuck with the next cycle. I'm currently 34 weeks.

I don't think having a chemical is a bad sign at all. Although I'm incredibly lucky and got pregnant first cycle with my first so I have limited experience here.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in