Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy symptoms but negative tests

(5 Posts)
ER20 Fri 11-Sep-20 16:47:00

Had what I thought could be implantation bleeding last Wednesday (2nd), just there when wiped and dark brown.

Really bad backache everyday, nausea, dizziness and tiredness (falling asleep on the sofa!), white creamy discharge around time of last weeks very short bleed.

Due on my period today, nothing yet but feel very nauseous, don’t fancy any food and bad backache. My stomach feels weird, like I’m being poked on the inside and it’s being pulled?!

Tested this week with a FRER which was negative and tested with IC today (although not first wee as the dog woke me at 5:30!!) and the last couple of days and all negative.

OP’s posts: |
faithfulbird Fri 11-Sep-20 16:48:36

If wait a few more days and test once you've actually missed ur period. Just so that the pregnancy hormones have increased...so that the strips or tests detect it...

ER20 Fri 11-Sep-20 16:50:45

@faithfulbird Yeah, good idea. I’ll try and be patient ha!

Crystal87 Fri 11-Sep-20 16:53:43

Usually if the hcg is strong enough to be giving you symptoms, it would be enough to give you a positive result if you were pregnant. And symptoms don't normally start until a few weeks after a missed period anyway. I'd try and lay off testing and wait for your period, if it doesn't come then retest.

ER20 Fri 11-Sep-20 17:36:02

@Crystal87 Thankyou. 😌

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in