Talk

Advanced search

Need a rant, TTC is shit

(10 Posts)
Tbug Mon 07-Sep-20 19:42:43

It took me 12 months to get pregnant, was ecstatic, had MC at 10 weeks in may and everyone said you'll fall pregnant quickly again bla bla, not tracking as I found this didn't help getting worked up. I feel pregnant again, same symptoms as last time but bfn on frer 12dpo today, just soooo annoying. And I feel like a bitch every time anyone announces their pregnant because im jealous and angry 😭😭😭😭 just one of those days I guess!

OP’s posts: |
Bananacloud Mon 07-Sep-20 19:46:57

Sorry about your miscarriage flowers
Hope you have some good news soon

Martinisarebetterdirty Mon 07-Sep-20 19:54:39

flowers it is shit. Sorry for your loss.

PutOnAHappyFace Mon 07-Sep-20 20:19:45

So sorry about your miscarriage.

It's crap, I'm a year down the line ttc after a MMC last July and I think I'm ready to give up, each month seems to get more and more upsetting not to be pregnant.

Rant away.

Tbug Mon 07-Sep-20 20:27:57

❤️❤️

@PutOnAHappyFace im sorry for yours too ❣️ it's so crap isn't it!! And everywhere I look people are pregnant. And every time AF arrives it makes me so sad, just brings back horrendous memories. Urgh

PutOnAHappyFace Mon 07-Sep-20 21:38:37

I really try to think that other people having babies isn't the reason im not, but it still makes me so jealous.

I just hope that one day it will happen and this will all be a distant memory. I hope it happens for you to.

Do you find that you are worried about getting pregnant? I worry that I'll worry the whole time and be so paranoid about miscarriage again. A lot of worry haha.

Tbug Tue 08-Sep-20 08:18:21

Yeah that's a good way to think! Oh yeah 100%! AF arrived this morning and although im gutted, im weirdly relieved I don't have to worry about going through another MC sad how long did it take for you to get pregnant?

PutOnAHappyFace Tue 08-Sep-20 09:55:22

Sorry about your AF. I'm due any day now.

I got pregnant the first month of trying last time, I'm worried something is wrong from the medical management but Google seems to suggest that it only causes problems if you get an infection.

Someone on here said each month you only have 20/30% chance of conceiving. Hopefully soon we will be in that number and it goes smoothly.

PlanBea Tue 08-Sep-20 10:12:32

It's so hard when it feels like it's coming easily to everyone around you but not you. 84% of couples get pregnant within the first 12 months, 92% within two. But so many people don't seem to want to admit to attempting to get pregnant/trying for any length of time it normalises that you can get pregnant whenever you want.

I always found it toughest the months I felt I'd tried everything and done it all right (SMEP, focused on diet, that kind of thing). Some months off the regimented "trying" here and there did wonders for my mental health, it made it easier to cope with a BFN. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon ♥️

Tbug Tue 08-Sep-20 12:19:01

Thank you both ❣️❣️ yeah I did try everything for 11 months then gave up and forgot about it and fell pregnant! So im gunna put it to the back of my mind again and trying to cheer myself up, I still get really upset about the MC but I'll be ok! ❤️

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in