Talk

Advanced search

First BBT chart cycle 1. Did I ovulate?

(2 Posts)
Penguingal Tue 01-Sep-20 11:26:13

Hiya! Very new to this!

I have been using OPKs and got my first positive CD13. I have also been temping orally.

I've not been the best at temping as I started it during the UK heatwave where I couldn't sleep at all (accounts for the first 4 or so temps this cycle). Then I haven't been doing it at the same time as I have been waking up before my alarm some reason. I always take my temp asap when I wake as I think that being well rested and just after sleep before it would be more important than waiting until my alarm?

I'm not too sure with my chart I think I can see a pattern despite the above suggesting I may have ovulated CD14 but then I have also been advised on Reddit I definitely didn't and that my chart is anovulatory.... But my temps are sustained above the cover line FF gave me so I dont know..

What do you think?

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/74c721

OP’s posts: |
Juno231 Tue 01-Sep-20 11:42:58

Considering your OPK peak I'd say FF is right with the Ovulation date. Had you not been testing though I wouldn't trust this chart as taking temps at different times will not give you a clear chart and I wouldn't be too sure this graph has a clear temp shift just yet.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in