Talk

Advanced search

Tingling nipples.. pregnancy sign?

(7 Posts)
GotAnyGrapes88 Fri 28-Aug-20 23:34:39

I know it’s highly unlikely but I just wanted some opinions/experiences.
I decided to stop taking the pill after having my last withdrawal bleed. We’ve DTD a few times.. my breasts/nipples feel quite tingly which I vaguely remember with my first (he took 3 months) but I don’t know if I’m being hyper aware of things or it could just be a side effect of stopping the pill?
This is the log of when I bled, when we DTD is marked with a heart.

OP’s posts: |
HansBanans Fri 28-Aug-20 23:36:12

Wondering this too. My nipples kept me up last night with a tingling/burning sensation... but seems far too early as I'm only CD16. But I've never had this before!

GotAnyGrapes88 Fri 28-Aug-20 23:41:14

@HansBanans I’m cycle day 20 but it probably started around day 16! They aren’t so bad to keep me awake or anything but it’s a sensation I had totally forgotten about from having my first until I noticed it the other night.. which makes me think it’s probably not in my imagination! Maybe it’s just the hormones from the pill leaving my body or something?

HansBanans Fri 28-Aug-20 23:50:25

Oh I'm not sure. I've not been in the pill since maybe August/September last year? I fell pregnant in January but had an early MC at about 6-7 weeks. I don't remember the sensation from that time, I only remember a stretching sensation in my abdomen which it's too early to have just now. I don't seem to have the tingling yet tonight but fingers crossed it means something for us🤞🏻

GotAnyGrapes88 Fri 28-Aug-20 23:53:28

@HansBanans I’m so sorry to hear that sad No I don’t really know either. With my first I was so causal and convinced it wouldn’t happened quickly so I wasn’t bothered about watching for signs etc.. I don’t know why I feel so obsessed this time! Keep in touch and let me know! X

HansBanans Fri 28-Aug-20 23:57:01

Yeah the pregnancy caught me completely by surprise but absolutely crushed me when it didn't work out sad DH keeps telling me to relax as things will happen in their own time, but we all know that's easier said than done grin I'll keep you posted! x

HansBanans Wed 16-Sep-20 18:02:21

@GotAnyGrapes88 just came back to say AF came for me so it ended up being nothing 😂 how did you get on? x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in