Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation date changed by about 5 days?

(4 Posts)
Mctm123 Fri 28-Aug-20 14:47:36

Has anyone’s ovulation date drastically changed month to month? I know it can change but I’m normally cd15/16 well this month just gone based on the day I came on would have been cd11. This was the first month in forever I needed a break from thinking about ttc and never tracked anything but then I came on 5 days earlier than what I expected and the period was super light an never really filled a pad. More so just when I wiped an lasted a day an a half. I did wonder if implantation bleeding but have been testing bfn since.

Really confused. I didn’t have my usual af cramps/symptoms nothing...I am run down at the moment with flu like symptoms (even had a covid test this morning just to rule that out)

OP’s posts: |
Mctm123 Fri 28-Aug-20 15:54:28

Any thoughts? Could it have been implantation bleeding if I’m still getting a bfn at what would usually be around 14dpo?

Mctm123 Fri 28-Aug-20 19:10:24

Bump

acaciabluebell Fri 28-Aug-20 20:25:32

Hey, my ovulation date changes every frequently month to month. From CD11 to CD21 sometimes! I think it's normal for some people.

Do you track ovulation or just calculate it from your period? It's also possible (and quite normal) to not ovulate at all some months, so could be that too.

I'm not sure about the bleeding, it does sound quite light and short. Some people don't get their BFP until 17/18 even 21dpo so maybe just wait and see

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in