Talk

Advanced search

TTC and feel so annoyed in the tww.. 🥺

(6 Posts)
beachlife321 Mon 24-Aug-20 20:20:43

so i am currently 9dpo .. and i did a test and yup it was neg...
From about 5dpo I felt so c##p, like tired, sore all over as if I were getting a flu, boobs are so sore and nipple area looks puffy, taste in my mouth is horrible like I just ate a load of pickled onion crisps or something, stuffy nose every morning, not dehydrated but my mouth is like a dessert so dry.. I know these symptoms can all lead to a bfp or af... could be all down to stress aswell due to 3 family bereavements 🥺 idk ... its a horrible time this tww...

My boobs are that sore i phoned the doc today to find out what is with my hormones if im not pregnant cause this pain is leaving me in tears...

Anyone else in this boat...

OP’s posts: |
RMarieClaire Mon 24-Aug-20 20:26:27

9dpo is too early to get a conclusive result. Don't panic, hold on a few days and try again.

beachlife321 Mon 24-Aug-20 20:36:35

I know hun ty ..

beachlife321 Wed 26-Aug-20 22:34:45

So now im 11 dpo.. rang doc yesterday and they want to check my hormone level on day 21 of my cycle, so if im not pg this month, hopefully I'll find out next month what is actually up with my hormones .. i feel like after ovulation I have a very high progesterone level for all these symptoms to be here ,,,

RMarieClaire Thu 27-Aug-20 08:05:23

Great that your dr will look into it. I didn't find that when I came of birth control I was really shocked by the severity of my symptoms across my cycle. Also just a thought but if I'm anxious I feel the way you're describing, and ttc is pretty stressful - is that a possibility? Hopefully you'll get your BFp soon and can look to the future!

1940s Tue 08-Sep-20 16:40:23

Hey OP how are you?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in