Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes? I’m so confused..

(6 Posts)
Splatt346 Mon 10-Aug-20 10:48:47

Can someone help have a look at these? I see something but I don’t know.. if you didn’t see my other post - AF is about a week late (I think, I’m normally irregular) but I’ve had weird blood every now and then when I go to the bathroom for the last few days and the last time we DTD at all was the 22/07 so even if this is a line surely it shouldn’t be that faint at all? So I don’t know what to think..

OP’s posts: |
cookielove Mon 10-Aug-20 10:57:31

If your a week late, it should be stronger by now. I do see a line though x

Curiosity101 Mon 10-Aug-20 10:57:59

What brand of test is that? The sensitivity of the test makes a difference, also that looks like it's probably been removed from a case? Removing it from it's case invalidates a test as it sometimes shows a line even if it's not positive.

I do see the line but I agree that if you last DTD on the 22/07 then I'd expect a darker line by now.

I'd recommend retesting in 2 days time, if the line is noticeably darker then you'll have your answer. Good luck.

Splatt346 Mon 10-Aug-20 11:07:13

It’s a FRER, I didn’t know taking it out invalidates I thought I saw a line and wasn’t sure so I opened it cause I saw someone else on here do it before confused I’m such a doofus sometimes.. I will possibly look at getting another test soon if AF doesn’t arrive (hate being irregular angry ) just to be sure but I’m guessing it’s probably a negative and I broke the test sad

Curiosity101 Mon 10-Aug-20 11:56:53

It might be an early positive. The only issue is that sometimes when they're taken out of the case like that they come up with lines when it's really just the exposure to the air. That's why although it looks positive we can't trust it.

If you retest in 2 days time with another FRER you'll get a clear answer as the line will either be noticeably darker or the same/fainter.

Fingers crossed for you.

Splatt346 Mon 10-Aug-20 12:52:40

Ahh I understand blush Thank you so much for all your help Curiosity it’s greatly appreciated!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in