Talk

Advanced search

SOMEONE HELP

(7 Posts)
rsmith8 Sat 08-Aug-20 21:08:55

so , started my period 7/7 , which was right on time. the 22nd i started bleeding (watery consistency ) that lasted until the 3rd [ thinking it was because of a .7 cm hemorrhagic cyst on ovary] anywho , havent started my period yet this month & was wondering what opinions were? 1. could i even conceive while bleeding? 2. is there a chance for pregnancy or is this all in my head?

OP’s posts: |
Bessica1970 Sat 08-Aug-20 21:17:23

If the bleeding from the 22nd wasn’t a period then yes you could be, but I don’t want to get your hopes up. If you have a typically lengthed cycle then it should be in the window for testing - you’re just going to tie yourself in knots wondering otherwise. Are you able to nip out for a test? You can get reliable ones in Tesco, two for £5 or thereabouts.

Bessica1970 Sat 08-Aug-20 21:18:36

Your history would make it easier to give you better opinions (age, have you had difficulty so far etc)

Bessica1970 Sat 08-Aug-20 21:19:37

Fingers crossed for you by the way 🤞

rsmith8 Sat 08-Aug-20 21:20:26

Bessica1970

If the bleeding from the 22nd wasn’t a period then yes you could be, but I don’t want to get your hopes up. If you have a typically lengthed cycle then it should be in the window for testing - you’re just going to tie yourself in knots wondering otherwise. Are you able to nip out for a test? You can get reliable ones in Tesco, two for £5 or thereabouts.

i usually have my periods everytime the same month , 7 days & thats it.

rsmith8 Sat 08-Aug-20 21:22:09

Bessica1970

Your history would make it easier to give you better opinions (age, have you had difficulty so far etc)

im 21 ! and no i havent thats why im so confused now ! i dont wanna get my hopes up , or my feelings hurt but i also just wanna know !

& thank you.

Bessica1970 Sat 08-Aug-20 21:45:37

I hope you can manage to get a test soon. The uncertainty is awful isn’t it?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in