Talk

Advanced search

In need of advice

(3 Posts)
Phee119 Sat 08-Aug-20 11:23:51

Right, this could be a long one and might be tmi but at this point i am struggling. I was on and off the pill for a little bit when I first became like sexually active. I then decided I didn't like the pill so I stopped using it and after 2ish months I got my period back. It was the same as my previous periods like it was the same heaviness, same cramps, same length the whole shabang. I finished that period on 3rd July. My app says I should have ovulated on the 16th July. I took ovulation strips on the 17th and then like the next day and then waited a day then took another the next day and it got progressively lighter so I do believe that is round about when I ovulated. I then missed my period. So I took a test as one does (blue dye) and it was positive. From then I've taken quite a few tests both red and blue dye and clear blue (and i did get two positive clear blue tests) and they've been a big range of both positive and negative. However, all my positives have been quite light but I did get a clearer one today but I thought by now that it would be able to pick it up easier and quicker because of where I am in the like cycle if that makes sense but I literally got a negative result yesterday but the one I took this morning has been clearer than any I've taken up to this point but it's still not like a defiant line. I really don't know what to do and who to go to etc and am in real need of advice as I'm new to this and have no idea what's going on. I should also add I am currently missing my second period since my periods seemed to start again and before when I was missing them all my results were obviously negative because my periods had gone funny due to messing about with the pill. This is probably alot of information to take in and I am sorry but I thought I would start from the beginning as I feel it might help people with the advice they want to give if any and it's sort of a rant at this point because I don't like not knowing what's going on with my body! If you've made it this far then thank you very much and I look forward to reading any advice people have for me! smile

OP’s posts: |
Phee119 Sat 08-Aug-20 11:49:46

Some of my positive tests

OP’s posts: |
2020wish Sat 08-Aug-20 13:50:37

If u ovulated on the 16th u should be 23dpo so should be getting clear positives I would say, but then again that clear blue isn’t a sensitive one so that like could be on point with where u are and it does look very positive and blue. But because u weren’t properly tracking ovulation then it is possible u have ovulated late and aren’t that far along. They only real thing u can do at this point is keep testing every day with the same brand of test as all tests are different and show different lines and can’t be compared. Or ring and see if ur doctor will check ur hcg blood levels.
X

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in