Talk

Advanced search

Opinions on these tests- miscarriage?

(11 Posts)
Nottherealslimshady Wed 05-Aug-20 13:44:02

The first test is the day I started having some bleeding which was very heavy. Went to hospital who did a vaginal exam and said cervix is closed which is a good sign. Been testing with fmu since then. I'm 6 weeks 1 day today. EPU wont do anything till monday if I'm still pregnant then.
My head is playing tricks on me, some moments I feel pregnant, others I dont. Do you think these lines are getting fainter? I tried to feel my cervix to see if it had opened yesterday but it was too high and I couldn't reach, I've never not been able to reach it before so it is very high.

OP’s posts: |
Nottherealslimshady Wed 05-Aug-20 13:44:57

Btw that's a hair dye stain in the top left! 🙈

LottieX Wed 05-Aug-20 15:49:08

I think the lines appear to be staying pretty constant. How many DPO are you? Are the tests FMU?

Michellebops Wed 05-Aug-20 15:53:21

How often in a day are you testing?
They don't look fainter to me, however I think you should stop testing for a couple of days.

Are you still bleeding?

Nottherealslimshady Wed 05-Aug-20 16:03:38

@LottieX I'm 27dpo, which is 6w1d. I haven't used these tests before now, got my BFPs on CB but cant afford them every day. all test fmu.

@Michellebops I've been testing every morning, cant stop myself, I'm just waiting for the one that's totally white so I can stop hoping. I've stopped bleeding but it was loads, only when I went to the toilet but it looked like I was peeing blood it was that much!

LottieX Wed 05-Aug-20 16:26:46

@Nottherealslimshady I was the same as you and had a little POAS obsession. I think that as you're so many DPO you'd have expected to see the lines getting much darker. I'm really sorry but I think you're instincts are probably right and you've had a chemical pregnancy. How are you feeling now?

Michellebops Wed 05-Aug-20 16:44:51

I would stop testing, at least for a couple of days and perhaps use a different brand, doesn't need to be too expensive.
It also could have been old blood in your uterus.
Fingers crossed for you

Nottherealslimshady Wed 05-Aug-20 19:37:56

@LottieX I'm scared that may be right. I dont feel much different, I've had bouts of nausea as before. My breasts feel slightly less tender and cramps have eased off but I've got a nearly constant discomfort feeling, particularly on my right side.

@Michellebops thankyou

LottieX Thu 13-Aug-20 15:40:14

@Nottherealslimshady how did you get on?

Nottherealslimshady Thu 13-Aug-20 20:25:16

I miscarried sad it was really tough, feels forever ago now and waiting for ovulation again. Feel a bit down about it, like defeated, but I've accepted it. Thank you for checking in x

LottieX Fri 14-Aug-20 08:41:00

@Nottherealslimshady I'm so so sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll take some time for yourself and good luck for the next cycle x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in