Talk

Advanced search

Possible evap/line eyes? Not sure DPO...

(6 Posts)
Ttcnewbie Wed 05-Aug-20 10:10:05

Hello, this is my first month TTC after birth control which I stopped taking on June 11th (oral contraceptives) and had the withdrawal bleed 3 days later. I have only had spotting since then, and no positive Opks, but haven’t been taking them religiously for a few weeks since I didn’t get any positives.

I took a pregnancy test this morning and there is a line, but I’m assuming it’s an evap line? Could this actually be a positive? It’s the wondfo brand.

OP’s posts: |
2020wish Wed 05-Aug-20 11:25:51

I can see it but it’s could be an evap. Does it have colour to it, a positive will always have colour

Ttcnewbie Wed 05-Aug-20 12:23:44

The bottom left of the line looks slightly pink but so hard to tell! I’m sure I just need to be more patient.

somanystars Wed 05-Aug-20 12:32:22

@Ttcnewbie I see it, but I had quite a similar line on an IC like the day after my period ended this month and about five further tests over the next few days confirmed I was def not pregnant. Annoying as it definitely had some pink in!! Hope that yours is the start of a proper BFP though smile

Ttcnewbie Wed 05-Aug-20 13:54:31

@somanystars sorry to hear that - how annoying! But helpful to know! Hopefully your bfp is just around the corner! I’ll try to test again tomorrow morning and see how it looks.

somanystars Wed 05-Aug-20 16:22:56

@Ttcnewbie Thank you! I'm also only on cycle 1 so if that line had been real I'd have been a bit surprised haha. I didn't really take it too hard because I'm so early on in TTC but it could be heartbreaking if my circumstances were different, they really should do something about all these brands giving false positives.

Anyway, do update when you've tested again! 😊

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in