Talk

Advanced search

Come and join the graduation list - October BFP's

(5 Posts)
debinaustria Mon 01-Oct-07 21:25:10

I tried hard to think of a witty title but I couldn't I'm sorry!!

My premonition is that October is going to be a bumper month for bfp's on MN.

So who's next? I was thinking I'd be testing tomorrow but I think I'll be curled up with a hot water bottle and AF. I think I'm trying to be realistic - 1st month of trying, not a spring chicken, etc...but at the back of my mind I want a BFP too, but then I feel so guilty about those ttc #1, when I already have 2 crazy boys.

Oh I'm rambling now, not good for the start of a new thread.

Deb

sweetkitty Mon 01-Oct-07 21:30:36

oops X-posts deb I have started a thread as well blush what one will we use I'm not bothered

Excitable Mon 01-Oct-07 21:33:23

If you want something cheery - I'm your girl tonight!!

I think you might as well be optimistic Deb. In fairness, I always think this, but why not spend some time hoping secretly - it's part of the pleasure. I admit it's part of the pain too, but life is for the living right? Why try to hide yourself from all emotion. If ever we had a good excuse for being emotional and excitable, this is it, I reckon!

My birthday is in June and I know loads of people with the same birthday as me. I've was actually hoping not to get pregnant this month as June babies are getting a little obvious amongst my friends, but I'm getting caught up in the excitement now and hoping as hard as everyone else!! I wonder if October is a lucky month generally for BFPs... This October certainly is for us!

debinaustria Mon 01-Oct-07 21:36:51

You're always cheery Exciteable - I always smile when I read your posts.

Thanks for being so upbeat!!

Deb

ps I hereby announce that we all move over to SK's thread - maybe she's opened a bottle or got some nibbles?

sweetkitty Mon 01-Oct-07 21:41:56

EVERYONE COME OVER TO THE NEW THREAD HERE www.mumsnet.com/Talk/1366/398550?stamp=071001213929 I'VE CARTED ALL THE BABY DUST OVER PUT ON THE TEA AND GOT THE CAKES IN

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now