Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes? Am i blind?🧐

(11 Posts)
TinyZ Sun 02-Aug-20 14:01:37

Losing my mind. Af due tomorrow, got a positive opk this morning and this hpt ( see pic). Is this an evap line? Is it even there? Im going crazy🤪🤪🤪

OP’s posts: |
GisAFag Sun 02-Aug-20 14:24:49

Can't see it

TinyZ Sun 02-Aug-20 14:28:00

confused

justanotherneighinparadise Sun 02-Aug-20 14:29:53

I can see it but if your 13dpo I would expect it to be really obvious.

SirVixofVixHall Sun 02-Aug-20 14:30:40

I can see it, but it is extremely faint. Test again soon.

TinyZ Sun 02-Aug-20 14:33:53

@justanotherneighinparadise im 9 dpo. My cycle is 27 days and i O on the 24th

FattyBoom Sun 02-Aug-20 14:54:24

Sorry but can't see anything there

Curiosity101 Sun 02-Aug-20 15:52:59

How long have you been tracking ovulation? If you're consistently 27 days and you're ovulating on CD17 consistently then that makes your luteal phase 10 days which is quite short.

If you're 9DPO then it's possible to be pregnant and not be able to see a line yet.

Hopefully you've miscalculated your luteal phase, and if your luteal phase is longer than you think, then your period wont be due tomorrow.

TinyZ Sun 02-Aug-20 15:56:49

@Curiosity101 ty for replyingsmile
Been tracking my period for the last 4 months, but not my O. This is my first time using opk, and my period has always been 27 days long giva or take a day.
I had a stillbirth at 35 werks preg, last Jan sad
Got preg at the same month i quit the pill.

Curiosity101 Sun 02-Aug-20 19:28:44

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I can't imagine how that must feel.

With respect to your cycle, hopefully it's good news that you've not been tracking ovulation. If ovulation was CD17 (24th) then if you have an average luteal phase length then you period wont be due until 5-7th August. Often the date you ovulate can vary, but your luteal phase remains the same. So perhaps you normally ovulate on CD13-15.

It's one of the reasons people sometimes get a BFP much later than their period was due.

Fingers crossed that is the case for you. Statistically most people who go on to get a BFP get it by 12DPO, so you've still got a few days yet before you hit that. And even then, you're never out until your period arrives.

Good luck with everything, I'll have everything crossed for you and hope you have your rainbow baby very soon.

TinyZ Sun 02-Aug-20 22:49:04

@Curiosity101 you made me cry❤🌈
Thank you for your kind words and explanations. I will keep you posted in hopes for good news, and either way- every day where the sun shines is a good news for mesmile
Xx🙏

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in