Talk

Advanced search

What could this be (brown discharge)

(3 Posts)
CharlotteBD Thu 16-Jul-20 17:49:48

Hello,

I am new to NM as my husband and I have been TTC since the start of the year.

I didn't get my period this month and thought I could be pregnant so took 2 tests (a few days in between) but both negative. They were Morrison's own tests and worth noting that I didn't use the first morning urine.

A week after my period was meant to start (Monday this week) I started having brown discharge which I thought could be my Period starting but hasn't transpired to that!

Does anyone know what this could be? Will speak to my Dr soon but just wanted to check here first in case anyone else has had this.

Thank you!

OP’s posts: |
FatherBrownsBicycle Thu 16-Jul-20 18:16:15

Have you retested?
Brown indicates old blood (bright is a new bleed) so it could possibly be a little old blood from an implantation bleed?
If your period still hasn’t arrived I would retest using first morning urine and would use a branded test.

Good luck!

ChaBD Thu 16-Jul-20 18:19:53

FatherBrownsBicycle

Have you retested?
Brown indicates old blood (bright is a new bleed) so it could possibly be a little old blood from an implantation bleed?
If your period still hasn’t arrived I would retest using first morning urine and would use a branded test.

Good luck!

No not yet - was going to wait and see what happens with this! Will do so tomorrow. Thank you x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in