Talk

Advanced search

OPK positive?

(4 Posts)
BLowe Tue 14-Jul-20 19:27:26

Hi! I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. I have been on 3 cycles of clomid. I have never gotten a positive ovulation test. Last month i went in for a day 12 ultrasound and had no follicle after 100mg clomid. I then I took progesterone day 16-28 of my cycle and had a period which I took 200mg clomid. I am now on day 11. My period apps is telling me today is ovulation days. I too these two tests on cd9 and cd10. Do you think they are positive? Today’s test was 100% negative.

OP’s posts: |
BLowe Tue 14-Jul-20 19:29:12

I am having trouble getting the photos to load. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Nottherealslimshady Tue 14-Jul-20 19:52:54

If you're new you wont be able to upload photos yet. How dark is the test line compared to the control line? I'd recommend using the clear blue 4 day ones or using an app like fermometer where you can put pictures of your test strips in and it tells you if its positive

BLowe Tue 14-Jul-20 19:58:12

Yeah, i realized that was why after i posted the thread. Thanks!
I have used sooo many brands of tests. I think they are equal, but since I personally have never gotten a positive I wanted another set of eyes to look at them that have had to test themselves. I'm using the Clearblue easy Ovulation Kit right now.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in