Talk

Advanced search

Your experiences of implantation bleeding

(1 Post)
helia Mon 13-Jul-20 13:14:48

I realise I'm probably clutching at straws but has anyone had implantation bleeding and gone on to be pregnant?

I'm on CD26 (my cycles are usually 28 days long but they do vary by a day either side) and I'm spotting pale brown blood. I can only see it when I wipe and there's a tiny, tiny amount on my pad, which I popped on in case it was my period. It is barely there on the toilet paper - just a tinge and the paper is no more damp than it is after I urinate - so I'm not bleeding much. This has been going on since about 8 o'clock this morning and it's not getting any heavier. It is unusual for me.

However, I've been pregnant once before and I didn't have anything like this then. I suspect it's a very early period (so I'm on CD1 now and not CD26, and I just had a 25 day cycle - the shortest I've had since I started keeping track 2.5 years ago) even though my periods don't usually start like this.

While I wait for my period to arrive in full flow, please give me some hope! We've only just starting trying so it's not the end of the world if this wasn't our month.

Thank you.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in