Talk

Advanced search

Implantation

(4 Posts)
Krista123 Sat 11-Jul-20 21:08:17

Hi everyone

Im hoping someone can help me on here

Me and my partner have been ttc for almost 18months, and I have been tracking my periods and ovulation day on the Flo app. We had sex on and around my ovulation day and I'm due my period today (11/7) although on the app it has said for the last 3 days my period may start today. Over the last few days I've had some mild cramping which I assumed could be my period coming, and then nothing happened. This morning I went to the loo and there quite a bit of blood, not much but thought oh AF is here and then absolutely nothing all day apart from some cramping. I am regular as anything and once I come on, that's it, I'm heading straight away.

Do you think it could be the implantation bleed??

🤞

OP’s posts: |
IsItGinOclock1 Sat 11-Jul-20 21:37:32

I’d assume bleeding on the day your period is due is just your period arriving. I’ve had the odd period that has started lighter than normal, I think it can just happen sometimes. Maybe if your period hasn’t fully arrived in a few days try testing?

Krista123 Sat 11-Jul-20 21:48:37

Oh really, I'll have to wait and see, I just wondered because my periods are exactly the same every month, without fail. I know exactly how heavy I'm going to be from the first bleed. I can't believe it's actually taking so long to fall on!

OP’s posts: |
Wilko312 Sun 12-Jul-20 18:42:26

I hope it does mean implantation for you. As the other person who answered said, I would wait a few days and if your period doesn't appear then take a pregnancy test. Fingers crossed for you

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in