Talk

Advanced search

One step ovulation tests

(5 Posts)
Elou26 Sat 11-Jul-20 13:43:58

I was wondering if anyone recently bought one step ovulation tests from amazon? I have used these before and they were great this time I feel like there is hardly any dye in them and it takes agesss for it to show the second line where as on a boots one it's showing a lot faster still not positive thoughhmm.

I am on CD 18 no peak yet my cycles have been off the past few months so I don't even know if I'm ovulating. But I don't remember these being so bad.

OP’s posts: |
Stabal Sat 11-Jul-20 13:55:58

@Elou26 I've found them pretty useless this time round. I used them last year, found out I was pregnant early April but miscarried so back to tracking again and they barely ever show a line now. I've tested the same urine with different opks to check too!

Elou26 Sat 11-Jul-20 14:08:33

@Stabal they were great when I tried for my son 2 years ago but now they are rubbish ! I have 50 of them as well 🙈😂 I use them because my cycle length varies a lot so I can ovulate between day 16-22 lol

OP’s posts: |
Stabal Sat 11-Jul-20 14:49:18

@Elou26 I'm the same, my cabinet is full of them 😂

MarshmallowsOnToast Sat 11-Jul-20 14:55:02

I have had bad batches before. Like you say, even the control line a lot lot lighter than previous ones.

In the end I just bought a new lot considering they aren't that expensive. Luckily got a different batch & were much better.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in