half line...help!

(9 Posts)
bettybea Wed 08-Jul-20 07:38:37

Oh no! That's so frustrating! Fingers crossed for this cycle for you x

princesseggo Wed 08-Jul-20 07:36:55

af arrived just as i was taking the test this morning 😩

OP’s posts: |
bettybea Tue 07-Jul-20 18:52:39

Hopefully the morning one will be clearer!

princesseggo Tue 07-Jul-20 18:49:45

bettybea

I think best to do the frer with your first pee tomorrow morning because that picture is really confusing- is like a small dot at the top of where the line would be? (I am not an expert at this at all. I'm currently trying to figure out if my faint lines on frer ones from this afternoon are legit or not)

that's why i'm so confused! there's definitely a pink line but not all the way down. tested about 4 days ago and had complete BFN. kind of did this on a whim so will check again tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

bettybea Tue 07-Jul-20 18:40:31

I think best to do the frer with your first pee tomorrow morning because that picture is really confusing- is like a small dot at the top of where the line would be? (I am not an expert at this at all. I'm currently trying to figure out if my faint lines on frer ones from this afternoon are legit or not)

princesseggo Tue 07-Jul-20 18:35:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

princesseggo Tue 07-Jul-20 18:35:36

bettybea

Do you have another test strip you could do?

i have a frer and freedom tests but was thinking to wait until tomorrow to use fmu. just wanted to know if anyone had anything similar or if it was just completely negative

bettybea Tue 07-Jul-20 18:33:41

Do you have another test strip you could do?

princesseggo Tue 07-Jul-20 18:15:42

i'm around 12dpo and just got this on a boots test strip - only half a line. what do you think?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in