Talk

Advanced search

ovulation tests

(8 Posts)
ELAINE180217 Mon 06-Jul-20 20:12:48

I usually never get anything on an ovulation test tho i testes today and got a line im not duento start testing.until tomorrow but does this look promising? Do some women have a fade in result

OP’s posts: |
JamesZebra Mon 06-Jul-20 21:05:32

looks promising to me. I have only just started using them myself. Mine arrived on Friday (CD14) so I tested in the afternoon and got quite a strong line, did another on CD15 and got another solid line then the following day. then yesterday a very faint line so I think you can get a graduation of results.

ELAINE180217 Mon 06-Jul-20 21:09:19

Yes iv only just started using them too lol but iv pcos so trying to get it on time is sometimes a nightmare but usually i only get a faint line as in harsly visable so im happy with that il test tomorrow and hope it gets darker

Kay00 Mon 06-Jul-20 21:10:35

Hi @ELAINE180217 it looks like you are having an LH surge, but your OPK is not yet positive. The test line needs to be the same or darker than the control. What time of day did you do this OPK? It might be worth trying again tonight and tomorrow morning (three times a day, and make sure your urine isn't too diluted with water, as this will make the line fade too). But yes it looks promising smile

ELAINE180217 Mon 06-Jul-20 21:16:32

I done this one this afternoon around 4...im hoping it gets darker...thank you iv pcos so sometimes trying to get it right is a nightmare as my period varies from 28 to 35 days x

willithappen Mon 06-Jul-20 21:30:25

Based off my own results I think you are a few days off your peak. It's only a positive when the lines are as equally dark as each other or the test line darker than the control line. I have attached some pictures of mine

How often are you testing? Also it's a good idea to hold your wee for a good bit before testing too (say three hours) and also to not drink much before either

willithappen Mon 06-Jul-20 21:30:37

Based off my own results I think you are a few days off your peak. It's only a positive when the lines are as equally dark as each other or the test line darker than the control line. I have attached some pictures of mine

How often are you testing? Also it's a good idea to hold your wee for a good bit before testing too (say three hours) and also to not drink much before either

ELAINE180217 Mon 06-Jul-20 22:22:37

yes i know its not positive until its same or darker i know how they work i just neber usually get a line as its gard to know when to track with pcos so just hoping its a fade in patern and will get darker smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in