Talk

Advanced search

I'd like to hear what people think!

(2 Posts)
Libbyvmama Mon 06-Jul-20 19:29:00

I'm driving myself mad to be honest! I know it's silly but it's just hard not to!!

Ever since a day or two after I ovulated (estimated by an app) I spotted for 3 days, I've had back ache, belly ache, all the weird twinges on the right side of my back and pelvis area, my boobs are veiny! Not very sore but have felt a little bit more sensitive, I've got period like cramps most of the time... and I'm very tired all the time, and headaches!😫

Today is 1 week since I've 'ovulated' - my period is due in 8 days. I tested today (silly I know) and I got a BFN,
Can people share their experiences? Does mine sound similar to anyone else's? I'm staying hopeful but seeing the bfn is always a bummer sad I know it's too early etc but yeah sad I've got so many symptoms and I'm definitely not imagining them! Haha.

Thank you in advance!

OP’s posts: |
BeachCheese Mon 06-Jul-20 19:34:52

@Libbyvmama I'd recommend waiting the 2 weeks post ovulation/the day of your missed period and testing then.

Both times I thought I was pregnant I wasn't, and the time that I thought I wasn't I was, so your brain can play tricks on you.

Also, most losses happen before the day of your missed period, so testing later saves you the potential heartache of seeing a very faint positive and then gradually watching it fade day by day.

That, and you'll get a proper, strong BFP if you test on the day of your missed period, rather than faffing about squinting at what could be a faint line, or could just be an evaporation mark.

That's just my two pennies though, best if luck smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in