Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant or not?

(5 Posts)
Sophs10 Mon 06-Jul-20 18:03:49

Thoughts please. My last period was 12th June.
About a week later I had mild cramping and spotting when I wipe for a few days on and off so I took a test postive. I then called the doctor concerend about the cramping and apotting as I never get period cramps they said leave a sample in

I took the urine sample and I dipped it with a clear blue pregnancy test before giving it to the doctor and it came up postive.

It was not my morning urine it was from 4pm

So 2 days afrer I called for results and they said negative? But I tested postive before with the same urine i then passed one random blood clot and nothing then since

So I tested again today and another postive result and a oregnant 1-2 weeks on a clear blue digital calculation test?

What do I think or believe I know i should wait but dose this happen i never bave spotting or cramps

Thoughts ps my breats are so sore I never felt this before either

OP’s posts: |
Sophs10 Mon 06-Jul-20 18:06:55

Ps the lines were more clear the faded throughout time

bibs124 Mon 06-Jul-20 18:07:47

Hi OP, if your last period was 12th June you'd be very early stages of pregnancy - perhaps that is why it hasn't showed up at the doctors? You're probably only 10 DPO if you had an average cycle.. I'd wait a few more days and then test again smile

Sophs10 Mon 06-Jul-20 18:16:00

@bibs124 hi do you think i am pregnant the doctor said you can get false postive but I tested different days even in the evening and tried that calculation test today. Reason I am do Edgar im due to get married. thank you for the reply

bibs124 Mon 06-Jul-20 18:24:01

I think you probably are pregnant OP! Take another test tomorrow to know for sure then contact your doctor back smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in