Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes

(13 Posts)
Whatdoing Mon 06-Jul-20 10:16:30

We have been TTC for 4 years. I haven't bought any tests for around a year now because I got so obsessed with testing before. Until this week when I decided to buy a bulk of amazon cheapies.

AF is due today, no sign so far but it is only 10am! I'm positive I can see a line on this test, can anyone else see it?

OP’s posts: |
Irishgene Mon 06-Jul-20 10:26:07

Can't see a line on that one, there's a bit of pink in that area but not really a line xxx

Whatdoing Mon 06-Jul-20 10:39:22

@Irishgene I think that's what I'm focusing on sad Thank you for replying

Greyhoundgirly Mon 06-Jul-20 11:30:12

@Whatdoing I can see something too but as other poster said it's not a 'true line', as it looks a little bit broken. Can you test again? Wishing you all the best flowers

Whatdoing Mon 06-Jul-20 14:25:33

@Greyhoundgirly isn't it crazy how we see what we want to see.

I've tested again but 100% no line or mark this time. I suppose isn't over until AF arrives so 🤞🏻 Thank you smile

MATTSMAMMA Mon 06-Jul-20 19:39:49

I can see a line - Good luck!

Whatdoing Mon 06-Jul-20 20:16:26

Still no AF, I'm never late and AF has usually arrived by mid day. I'm getting my hopes up now. 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I'm going to test again with FMU.

Greyhoundgirly Mon 06-Jul-20 20:22:23

@Whatdoing keep us posted!

Whatdoing Tue 07-Jul-20 07:58:06

A very very faint line this morning. Hopefully I'm not imagining it, it's more visible to the naked eye.

BruceAndMarley Tue 07-Jul-20 08:00:02

I’m sorry OP I can’t see a line on that one. Can you get a first response test ? They’re a lot more reliable and clearer too. Good luck x

BPT2019 Tue 07-Jul-20 10:00:38

Hello, I can see something on your first test but not the second. I try and invert the photos if I'm unsure about a line (but I am
abit obsessive!). Fingers crossed for you 🤞 Keep us updated x

CantKeepSecrets Tue 07-Jul-20 10:46:09

I can't see a line on either , sorry sad can you get a first response?

Whatdoing Tue 07-Jul-20 11:00:57

Thanks for the honest replies.

@BPT2019 it's the same when I invert.

@CantKeepSecrets If AF hasn't arrived by tomorrow I'll be getting one if I can find someone to watch DD for me. DF is working away & DD is 9 so I can't sneakily buy one with her with me 😂

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in